Honda Grom banner

181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im not trying to bash on Hard Racing or anyone really I'm just more curious than anything and i feel bad for a friend who put a lot of money into something and got a lot of problems out of it. Being in the service industry myself i was a little upset from the way JJ described his talk with you guys. Id personally handle it myself if it was one of my customers. Even if Finbro is who does everything, Hard Racing is who got paid so id figure they would at least handle the warranty claim for him and not make it more work for him to do.

Don't get me wrong i love hard racing just for the instructional videos alone they post they help a lot !! Ive bought my head, valves, handle bars, and many other little parts from them with no issue whatsoever.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Im not trying to bash on Hard Racing or anyone really I'm just more curious than anything and i feel bad for a friend who put a lot of money into something and got a lot of problems out of it. .

Yea, but making the statement you did... is kinda bashing us, specially if it's not true.

Now if it's a MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, we will guide them to the manufacturer, and ensure they are taken care of properly.

We never tell our customers. "Sorry, can't help you"
Which is exactly what you said we did.

·
Registered
303 Posts

Yea, but making the statement you did... is kinda bashing us, specially if it's not true.

Now if it's a MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, we will guide them to the manufacturer, and ensure they are taken care of properly.

We never tell our customers. "Sorry, can't help you"
Which is exactly what you said we did.

In this day and time when the vendors literally out number the customers, service is what builds brand loyalty. Id try to offer a little more support to the customers spending money like that……just my .10 cents. But what do i now right?? I'm just a dumb customer complaining don't mind me. keep selling these units, make your money, and let someone else deal with it!!!

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
In this day and time when the vendors literally out number the customers, service is what builds brand loyalty. Id try to offer a little more support to the customers spending money like that……just my .10 cents. But what do i now right?? I'm just a dumb customer complaining don't mind me. keep selling these units, make your money, and let someone else deal with it!!!

We just did call log report from from Aug 30th (when he got his motor) until today.
And there was no phone calls from his number to our store.

We even looked up his email and nothing from his account since then either.

Something strange is going on here.

We'd just like to get down to the truth of what happened.

If you can just find out when he called and from what number so we can listen to the call, that would be great.

·
Registered
303 Posts

We just did call log report from from Aug 30th (when he got his motor) until today.
And there was no phone calls from his number to our store.

We even looked up his email and nothing from his account since then either.

Something strange is going on here.

We'd just like to get down to the truth of what happened.

If you can just find out when he called and from what number so we can listen to the call, that would be great.

your customer….sorry WAS your customer, how about you call him. Im out this thread…...

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
why is this being done by proxy? i don't get it. hr has always been good with me and offered support even on stuff they didn't sell. and in the grand scheme of things i haven't spent as much with them. i think your friend isnt telling you something or there's a piece missing in this story you may not even be aware of. just my opinion.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Funny how it's HR trying to set the record straight and make things right yet is being put down. Makes it seem more like there was no call and even if there was and that was actually said HR would probably find out who took the call and fix the deficiency. Dude got super defensive after being called out for blindly trashing a company

·
Registered
303 Posts
Funny how it's HR trying to set the record straight and make things right yet is being put down. Makes it seem more like there was no call and even if there was and that was actually said HR would probably find out who took the call and fix the deficiency. Dude got super defensive after being called out for blindly trashing a company
SHPLOOP your an idiot…get of HRs dick. They made the "effort" but lo and behold NOTHING other than my friend is a liar….yet my friends shit is still blown. ohhh right, he just knew to contact finbro before ever contacting the place he spent thousands of dollars buying it from…...???

they have his number he can call them and honestly i trust my friend. It goes from whats his number so we can call him to oh we've checked his recorded phone calls and theres nothing here…..? why is HR asking me to talk to my friend ? not my responsibility. and i did talk to my friend and he said thats fucking bullshit he did contact them. His motor is blown and finbro is who is handling it because according to what my friend told me he contacted hard racing and was told that they cant do anything about it and to contact finbro. He felt like he didn't get the service he expected simple as that. Ever since he got that motor it has been nothing but a nightmare. and it ended up with an internal failure. those are all fucking facts and if anyone wants to challenge that then they're literally brain dead. I got tired of going back and forth on here because its not going anywhere nor will it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea I can be an idiot at times, it's more fun that way �� All I'm saying is that getting pissed off and and not trying to continue a constructive dialogue is suspect and idiotic. You claim a friends deficiency and put down a company on their own post and when said company wants to get to the bottom of it and probably fix the issue, suddenly you are out and unwilling to help the situation in order to remain right. I've been part of many forums where I've seen the same type of dialogue/situation and a lot of times it's resolved so everyone's happy or it's a sour person just trying to put a company down for the sake of putting em down. It's the internet anyone can say whatever they want and make up whatever they want, again not saying your pulling stuff out your ass just saying not trying to help your own friend out makes it seem suspect.

Sidenote been dealing with HD since before I even dove into buying a grom so I'm going off my personal experience with them, not on no dicks just want to see an honest negative to them if there is one rather than hear say. Sorry if I offended but I hate when shit turns into a pissing contest rather than collaboration for a solution.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yea I can be an idiot at times, it's more fun that way �� All I'm saying is that getting pissed off and and not trying to continue a constructive dialogue is suspect and idiotic. You claim a friends deficiency and put down a company on their own post and when said company wants to get to the bottom of it and probably fix the issue, suddenly you are out and unwilling to help the situation in order to remain right. I've been part of many forums where I've seen the same type of dialogue/situation and a lot of times it's resolved so everyone's happy or it's a sour person just trying to put a company down for the sake of putting em down. It's the internet anyone can say whatever they want and make up whatever they want, again not saying your pulling stuff out your ass just saying not trying to help your own friend out makes it seem suspect.

Sidenote been dealing with HD since before I even dove into buying a grom so I'm going off my personal experience with them, not on no dicks just want to see an honest negative to them if there is one rather than hear say. Sorry if I offended but I hate when shit turns into a pissing contest rather than collaboration for a solution.
i see groupies like you hop on to back up the vendors all the time. regardless of what idiocracy you want to reply with, A customer experienced bad service, and a faulty product. That cannot be argued. If he feels that he wasn't taken care of and that he deserved more than a hey call Finbro…..than thats his opinion and he's absolutely entitled to it. If HR wants to play this dick swinging contest with me instead of calling their own damn customer (X CUSTOMER) and dealing with a service complaint themselves than thats their own damn problem.

i didn't get on here to talk smack and bash them….i asked about reliability issues I've heard about these 235s and then I asked if they knew about JJs motor and why…..then a bunch of people posted their awesome experiences with it, HR posted a list with their newest members. I was ignored. Then i turned the heat up a bit to get some answers and this junk happens. This dialogue was never constructive to begin with this thread is basically a sales pitch for HR so of course this is gonna happen when negative feedback shows its ugly face.

Long story short, Ill be spending my money elsewhere, and so will JJ. And anyone that asks about HR will get my honest opinion, which quite frankly is not one that promotes new or repeat customers. so their loss not mine.

·
Registered
291 Posts
If I was your friend I would have called a second time on another day in hopes of speaking with someone else. Maybe he got the new guy on a bad day(we're all human). Funny how you/him allow a single person to ruin your view of a company run by many people. The person running the HR account on here seems to be trying to help. Maybe they have internal policies that don't allow them to call customers all willy-nilly unless there's a confirmed problem. Seems like they are trying to confirm a problem to me.

Either way you guys are entitled to your opinion and can spend your cash as you choose. Personally I find it foolish to base your opinion of a entire company based on how one person handled a situation, they don't speak for the entire company.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
i see groupies like you hop on to back up the vendors all the time. regardless of what idiocracy you want to reply with, A customer experienced bad service, and a faulty product. That cannot be argued. If he feels that he wasn't taken care of and that he deserved more than a hey call Finbro…..than thats his opinion and he's absolutely entitled to it. If HR wants to play this dick swinging contest with me instead of calling their own damn customer (X CUSTOMER) and dealing with a service complaint themselves than thats their own damn problem.

i didn't get on here to talk smack and bash them….i asked about reliability issues I've heard about these 235s and then I asked if they knew about JJs motor and why…..then a bunch of people posted their awesome experiences with it, HR posted a list with their newest members. I was ignored. Then i turned the heat up a bit to get some answers and this junk happens. This dialogue was never constructive to begin with this thread is basically a sales pitch for HR so of course this is gonna happen when negative feedback shows its ugly face.

Long story short, Ill be spending my money elsewhere, and so will JJ. And anyone that asks about HR will get my honest opinion, which quite frankly is not one that promotes new or repeat customers. so their loss not mine.

It's becoming very fishy, how defensive you have gotten ever since we wanted to actually get FACTS. (yes, facts) not conjecture.

Almost like you had an agenda to come on here, and slam us and Promote Franco as the "Greatest guy ever"

So, to clarify here.

1) Yes, this is a 235 motor thread we started to promote the product.

2) You posted up on here some slanderous comments that have no corroboration. (we've asked for the phone number and date of this call, which you have conveniently not answered)

2a) You keep saying.. " I didn't come on here to slam HR. " But that's exactly all you have done. Over and over, and worse, as we continue to just ask for facts.

Like Facts are a "BAD THING" .....

3) You said you have purchased product from us, to make it look like your not on here just to slander us. (although we can't find any proof of this. and of course you have not told us who you are to verify you are actually a customer of ours. )

4) After your claims of .... "he said, you pretty much blew him off" ..... we nicely asked for facts. (yes, facts)

5) What number did he call from and when ? so we could listen to the recorded call, and verify what actually was said.

6) That didn't go over to well with you.

7) So we pulled a phone report and could not find any phone calls from his phone number ever since he received his motor. That is a fact. Unless he called from another number (which is why we have asked the same question over and over)

8) Then all of a sudden something flipped. You started getting defensive, and even more slanderous. Like.. "how dare someone question my conjecture, and want to corroborate fact.."

9) We continued to ask the same question. "please supply us with the phone number he called from and the approx. date"

10) then you went on to say.. more crap.

11) then some members chimed in.

12) then you attacked them, like they aren't allowed their opinion. Only you are ?

So yea, some members including us will find that kinda fishy.

Like you have some ulterior motive for doing this. (like maybe Franco paid you to do it) . That is his MO after all.

We've got lots of documents, posts, emails and more from the past 24 months proving this.... as well as a pending slander law suit against him and some of his boys to prove it.

So if you are legit, and this isn't some slander scam, just tell the truthful facts. Not conjecture.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm just a groupie here don't mind me �� Let's see how this plays out, maybe groupies don't get the "terrible customer service"

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
I spend my money on vendors that give me good service, quick delivery and good price, that's includes HR, TYGA, Steady garage,Crower cams,Bikebandit and all the other scooter shops thur out the USA and Thailand/Asia that has sold me their products.

The bottom line is be nice to people and they will be nice to you.

I had a bad incident on another motorcycle website where a member slandering me a lot, but since I worked network security and internet monitor I was able to get the persons IP address and traced the computer hops to the various networks and posted a picture with a google map of his house in Satellite frame then the person got hostile to me but in the end there was a fund drive to get this person a motorcycle engine running because of his bad luck and I donated a good chunk of money so he could get his motorcycle back on the road. He never said anything bad to me after that.

Bottom line be nice to people it will help you in the end

Ride safe all

·
Registered
199 Posts
I wish the moderators would do there job and clean the thread up, we don't need to see all this stuff, it's not helping anybody, it's not factual or useful towards anything and it's slanderous towards one of our well loved sponsors business. Popular Forums start to lose popularity when you let these types of threads conversations continue. People stop coming because the forum starts to feel negative, unhelpful and unwelcoming. We have a wealth of good knowledge and support here, let's try to hang on to that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not even a costumer, and even I have had good experiences with HardRacing. They replied to me both on Youtube and on the forum.
(I'm based in Europe, and import tax from the USA is a dealbreaker, else I would be a costumer).

Soooooo, meanwhile I'm still waiting for a 235cc review video... None of the lucky people happen to own a GoPro?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm getting close to finishing the break in period, will gladly do one then maybe sooner as I know your pain I was on the fence for a good while myself because of this. Only thing is I've never really done a review nor do I like my recorded voice but hey maybe it's time to get over it

181 - 200 of 213 Posts