Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I've been browsing the forum for months, this is my first post. I drove 1.5 hours today to pick it up and hauled it home in the baby mover. I rode it for 26 miles so far and dumped the oil (because I'm paranoid) finding little bits of metal flakes. Loving it so far!

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
odyssey, sienna, or town country?

where did u tie it down to? i have a odyssey, but i was scared that it wouldn't. i was driving 5 hrs to get mine so i couldnt tske that chance and borrowed a friends truck when i got mine.

have fun and be safe,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
odyssey, sienna, or town country?

where did u tie it down to? i have a odyssey, but i was scared that it wouldn't. i was driving 5 hrs to get mine so i couldnt tske that chance and borrowed a friends truck when i got mine.

have fun and be safe,
This is an Odyssey. I tied the front down to the front-most seat rails and tied the back tire to the rear seat rails. Snug as a bug!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks great, congrats! Now I'm tempted to buy a van plus an extra grom so every time I look in my rear view mirror I get to gaze at it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts