Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Boompats who posted about a dealership in Palestine with one Grom in stock! I called them up and it was still there and they took a $200 deposit over the phone. I am going to try to head out there Thursday to pick it up... Its about 3.5 hours away so not too terrible.

Thanks Boompats!

http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/33-southwest-grom-owners/123-calling-all-texas-grom-riders-7.html#post22073

I also want to thank lkwan78 for working with me to give me one of his deposit spots as well, doing a ton of foot work to try and help me get one sooner. I'm thinking @dascrow might pick that one up now that I'm getting this one.

Thank you guys, this site is the best!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EL C,

who is dascrow? Thursday! Don't you have vacation time... Just tell the boss your are sick and head out there tonight!

banks,

Tx isn't that far from MS? haha...
Dascrow is one of my partners from work: View Profile: dascrow - Honda Grom Forum

I have vacation time, but I was planning on having some TV's installed on my patio tomorrow but I think I pushed it back to Thursday so I can go pick it up tomorrow...

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a spot held for another Grom in the next batch coming to Honda of Houston. If my wife doesn't take it, I might be convinced to hook someone up rather than let it go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts