Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking my bike up on Saturday morning. Dealer is about 70 miles from my house, so not too bad (using my buddy's truck to pick up the bike). I am going to mod the crap out of this thing.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Dood, find a buddy with a car so you have to drive the thing home.

Oh yeah, congrats!

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dood, find a buddy with a car so you have to drive the thing home.

Oh yeah, congrats!

I read this post like 4 times, trying to make sense of it before I got that it was a joke :toothy12:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also read it as a joke implying that if I had friends with cars, and not trucks, I would be forced to ride it home (instead of transporting it in the back of my buddy's truck - which is what I am doing). I am not too keen on doing 70+ miles on Houston freeways on the Grom. I live 1.5 miles from my office and 0.5 miles from my gym - so the Grom is going to be mainly used as a fun bike to those places on decent weather days. It will probably never see the freeway.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wasn't really joking at all. Myself, I couldn't look at it in the back of a truck after i bought it... in fact I was so excited when I got mine I rode a wheelie out of the shop when I went to "test" it, and then almost forgot to go back and finish up the paperwork. My vehicle sat at the dealer for about a week too.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Please post lots of photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts