Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone thought of doing a fat tire on the grom with a stretch!

let me know so I can pass this info on I have figured out the way to make it work.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am still trying to decide if I want functional or just for cruising...

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Functional for me.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I like my bike the way it is. I just need a softer seat, tt, and some better forks and mirrors and I'm good. I feel bad for my ruckus because it is going to be neglected big time lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If anything I'm considering skinnier tires for less rotating mass, but I'm a performance first, looks second kind of guy. I'm sure a cruiser style could be fun, good luck with your build and be sure to post pics along the way.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm in... Put me down. I have money set aside for a ton of mods, just waiting to see what vendors come out with.

Just yesterday Rob from Vraceworks in NYC was trying to talk me into a Ruckus... But I am too anxious to see what kind of following the Grom will have. Same as the Ruckus?

has anyone thought of doing a fat tire on the grom with a stretch!

let me know so I can pass this info on I have figured out the way to make it work.

·
Registered
150 Posts
once the person and I are comfortable with what we have. we will start posting picrures
Any updates??? I wanted you to be the first, but you were taking too long. That being said, I DO feel comfortable at least talking about what I got going on. Rear width is going to 6", that's how wide you can go without having to modify too much on the bike. A custom front and rear hub is involved, and there will be 2-piece wheel goodness coming soon. Check my build thread for updates.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I see a guy near my house a fair bit who has a single sided swing arm and what looks to be a 12x6 rear... next time I see him I'll chase him down and ask about it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts