Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I like the mirrors and grips. eBay or another online store?
Those mirrors look like the ones I bought. They are unusable on the bike due to vibration. I will use my to shave with in the show. Pretty cool shaving mirror for $8.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Those mirrors look like the ones I bought. They are unusable on the bike due to vibration. I will use my to shave with in the show. Pretty cool shaving mirror for $8.
You just need those mirrors with a metal arm instead of plastic. I have both and the ones with a metal arm don't vibrate like the plastic ones do.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You just need those mirrors with a metal arm instead of plastic. I have both and the ones with a metal arm don't vibrate like the plastic ones do.
Art can you post a link to the ones you bought with the metal arms?

TIA

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will still try, hopefully the 1 1/8 bars reduce the vibration enough. So the mirror mounting holes is built into the front master an clutch huh?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377404765.931182.jpg

Had to grind lil bit of the plate that's welded to the Inside of the swinger to hold the bracket in place. Other than that it fits fine.

ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377404903.068255.jpg

Why the hell did they put the rear brake fluid reservoir in back of the fairing!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1377989877.004124.jpg

Installed under seat using battery clamp to secure the USB socket. A phone or small electrical device is about all that can fit under there anyway.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts