Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
They are actually a copy of the zb50! they have been around for years. not bad for the money if you can find a used one. Skyteam will sell you one for 999. + 199 shipping. but I have experienced one, and lets just say it wasn't made of quality by any means.. The rear hub and rim cracked!!! from on road, non wheelie use.. I did hit a pot hole but nothing terrible. The welds on that bike are shoddy to say the least.

Back to the discussion I give china a few months till they release a copy haha and it will probably be half the cost of the Grom with about 1/16 of the craftsmanship.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's a very poor copy of the ZB/Monkey R. When I first saw them on CL a few years ago, I seriously thought people were going to buy them and people will begin to mistake my authentic ZB/Monkey R for a fake. That still hasn't happened, because the sale of these never really took off. I think the clones of the CT70s were way more popular.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
That little 50 is ubber cool but the Grom is just enough bigger to make it a LOT more useful and practical for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts