Honda Grom banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Hey guys I actually looped my monkey today and need a new tailigut and top cover piece. Together these parts are freaking 200$!?!! From bike bandit. What is the cheapest way into the euro rear light setup? Hrp wants 455$ for front, rears, and flasher relay insane. There are some eBay listings but they do not specify if they come with turn signals or not. So where's the cheapest place to get this stuff?
HRP is the cheapest, the ones in e-bay if you sum all the items is close to $700

Just wanted to mention a year later from the first post on this topic and HRP is still providing a "complete" kit that is missing hardware. Partzilla (and twenty bucks) only took 3 days to arrive with the hardware needed.

Just wanted to mention a year later from the first post on this topic and HRP is still providing a "complete" kit that is missing hardware. Partzilla (and twenty bucks) only took 3 days to arrive with the hardware needed.
Did you need to get a new flasher or did the kit from HRP come with one that works? Overall is it a pretty easy swap?

Hello All.

I just received my light kit fro HRP and necessary hardware from Revzilla. Before I dive in, I was wondering if one of you who has already performed the conversion could answer the below listed questions for me:

The HRP kit came with a blinker relay- Honda Part # 38301-KZZ-J01 - It has three pins Will this just plug in and replace the US unit?

Do the wires on the rear "Winkers" need to be extended?

Does anyone have access to an Australian or UK service manual? Posting pics of the pages covering the tailight (20-5 and 20-6 for the USA version) would be really handy.

Thanks for any and all help.

Oh, here is a handy Australian OEM website link. It is where I pulled all of the missing hardware part numbers from:

And if you need anything from Japan, Takashi is the best. He can get anything. Great english and fast shipping.

I need to disassemble my taillight for a repair, anyone have info on the sequence to pull the plastic parts without breaking them? Thanks

Reviving an old thread... I purchased the entire conversion kit from www.beezdeals.com. They do a great job of putting together every item needed for the conversion including the LED flasher. It's mostly plug and play except for the turn signals where the US/Canada bikes the turn signals terminate in 2 male bullet connectors and the Euro/Asian connectors are one male and one female so you have to cut off the female connector and attach male bullet connectors, very easy. Plus the enclosed parts diagrams are a great help in figuring out what goes where. Pricey but I like the look better especially how the tail light and front light have matching lit brackets.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive design

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive lighting

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.