Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your in the area or near El Paso such as Las Cruces, Alamogordo, San Elizario, Fabens, Tornillo, Anthony or any other area near by. Don't be shy and let's meet up, so far I haven't met anyone lol it would be nice to ride with other bikes.

If you have a Honda Ruckus, Razkull SSR, Kawasaki Z125, Zuma, or any other ride let us know!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Welcome lol
Well there's a Facebook page called Sun City Mini Squad but no one on there wants to meet or answer back. And the very few people I got to meet once are just into meeting in a large parking lot and do stunts.(not unless your into that) But no one ever answers back so that's why I made this thread. Hoping some time in the future I can meet other folks.
But I'm selling my grom if you know anyone who wants to buy one. It's on Craigslist.

I'm still down to ride before I get rid of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh nice so there are other local grom riders here. I saw you were talking about selling your grom, did you change your mind and keep it or still trying to sell it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah unfortunately I just go out solo and a grom can be boring to ride by yourself. Since I consider it more as a toy than a mode of transportation. I'm sure most people on here would agree it's fun to ride with a group.
Hopefully in the future we can meet and go on a ride

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea that’s understandable, fortunately my fiancée rides as well so him and his friends will go on rides and sometimes I’ll tag along but I tend to lag behind since they’re bigger bikes hence my looking for other groms so I’m not the only straggler lol. This past weekend we did about 240 miles thru Mescelero-High rolls-Cloudcroft-Sunspot area, was a good time and got some practice with the turns up there. Will let ya know if we go on another group ride in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts