Honda Grom banner

ebay thai parts starting to populate

7K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  str8h8n 
#1 ·
just saw a carbon under cowl/belly pan. it said 6 views in the last hour. is it anyone here? whos gonna bite!!!! kingkongsoap seller not really liking the 96.9% feedback rating though.

#4 ·
What worries me is the listing looks like it was written by a 5 year old "Product description - fits MSX 125, very cool, I give tracking to you" that doesn't scream SOLD to me ... plus where are the tabs to install the belly pan? Is it stuck on there with 3M tape?

Reactions: gromhawk
#7 ·
On a positive note I thought $199 +$75 shipping for that aluminum swing arm was a fair price. Also, I like the CF front fender with the grills, doubt I would pay $180 for it though. I also noticed they only had one shock at $600 the rest were $199. That one must be special?

#13 ·
Guilty. I want a belly pan (probably just painted fiberglass) as well as an extended swingarm, but all posted appear to be stock length. gonna wait to find a nice extended one with multiple shock mounting points (so as to make up for the shock angle with extended swingarm and extra leverage) Those will be my MAIN appearance mods....

#15 ·
PS Okaeri Japan, Kitaco parts are Chinese made shit....

Japanese designed and based but made in China. Just saying.

#16 ·
STILL QUALITY. iphone is made there. high quality. the grom is made in thailand..... not known for high quality production.... but it is. all depends on the company and what they ask for

#17 ·
Thailand and Taiwan is higher quality ON THE WHOLE. compared to China. Hell my Elite 110 was made in China.

China can make things as high of quality as ANY other country.... IF you pay the price, thing is 90% of companies that get items made in China do so because it's DIRT cheap.....

I-phone, yeah REAL quality. that's why 4/5 Iphone users I've ever known have all had cracked screens. yet only 1 or 2/5 android users i've ever met have cracked their screens. Not real or as good Gorilla glass.... Just an observation. I know icock users can't be THAT much more clumsy or throw their phones at the ground vs fall to ground...

#19 ·
I have ordered the bottom spoiler(in red). Also, a set of mirrors and the radiator cover. I asked them to combine the shipping. They agreed. I will let you all know how this order turned out. I guess I am the ginny pig!! HA Well, another way to look at this is, You have the e-bay protection plan . Along with pay-pal protection. So, with double protection guarantees I think its not as risky as some may think. We will see!

#26 ·
About after a month I emailed him, he said he had to make a connector for my exhaust and it was about to go out. After that it took about 2 weeks, then it finally came in. On my profile pic, you can see the pipe I got from him. It not a legit full yoshi pipe, but the muffler is. Not a bad product but did take a long time to come in.

Sent from my EVO using HondaGrom.net mobile app

#28 ·
Just installed a Supattra pipe off msx accessories .com ($130)+($50 shipping). Nice and heavily built and came quick, loud as hell to!! Love it. One thing worries me, this pipe only has one mount ( near the tail). Might have to have it modified to have two mounts . Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.