Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an "owner" yet, as I have not put down a deposit. But I am curious if anyone in my area did. I can't wait to see the first one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure where in PA you are, or how far you want to drive. But they are out there on the floor waiting.
Seen them in State College and Baltimore just to name two. If I had $3000, me and my trailer would have already picked one up :)

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
94 Posts
hello, new here. I went to a dealer yesterday. Dropped a full payment on a grom and the guy is delivering it to my house today. I'm from Lancaster

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sorry for the VERY late reply but I got mine from Ephrata sports and cycle. Great guys there. Delivered the grom and gave me a great deal on a new jacket

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately, it was not me. I have not seen one the streets here in Reading. I will keep my eyes peeled. Still would love to ride one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Unfortunately, it was not me. I have not seen one the streets here in Reading. I will keep my eyes peeled. Still would love to ride one
I have been riding mine around reading. Well not the city more so Exeter and out in the sticks. I normally ride with my friend who has a new Ducati 899 and my other buddy that has a R1. Needless to say they have trouble keeping up with me. :big smile: Do you live in the city AKohler?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been riding my black grom around the Reading area that I picked up about a month ago. I got mine at Blackman's Cycle Center in Emmaus. Great guys over there. Last I heard, there was a red one on the floor for sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have been riding my black grom around the Reading area that I picked up about a month ago. I got mine at Blackman's Cycle Center in Emmaus. Great guys over there. Last I heard, there was a red one on the floor for sale.
I saw they posted a red one on CL. Apparently the guy with the red grom in reading was at the Oley bike show/swap meet on Saturday. I also heard there were a few ruckus there. I didn't get to make it down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I got one in Oct of last year! I'm from Johnstown, around 1.5hrs east from Pittsburgh! Only seen 1 around the area

Sent from my Nexus 4 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

1 - 20 of 77 Posts