Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am unable to access, error 404... Not sure if its my computer antivirus blocking.

Could you copy and paste the doc then post.
Not sure that the screenshots would show up if I copy and paste. Looks like others are having some success, but let me know if you continue to have trouble.

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This link does not work for me. It says:
"File is uploading...Honda Grom Instructions Final Edits.docx"

This documentation is long overdue so thank you for finally getting it to us.

Try it now. I was uploading from a crappy connection on a Delta flight.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here's a quick overview of the approach to edit your calibration........at least one method of the tuning process / calibration editing that is. Your approach may differ.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pg2k8aa0ysvxg4/Honda Grom Instructions Final Edits.docx?dl=0
Mr. Dan can you please give a little more in depth detail about the O2 transition voltage setting?

shows 1 thru 4 what is this (RPM Range?) if so what are the ranges?

last email I sent to DJ customer service about this area was told rpm range,,, when I asked what were the ranges, where and why? Has gone un-answered almost 2weeks now

You have been more help here on this forum, than E-mails to DJ"s own customer service.... So thank you for that

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you raise the rev limit to 13,000 can you add more rows to the fuel table? I found out that you can change the values in the rpm column. I think there's 29 rows, can you add more or do you just have to space them out differently?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If you raise the rev limit to 13,000 can you add more rows to the fuel table? I found out that you can change the values in the rpm column. I think there's 29 rows, can you add more or do you just have to space them out differently?
C3 allows you to rescale the breakpoints on X and Y axis, but you can’t add more. The table size is an “ECU thing” not a “C3 thing”. Be mindful of that when you change the X or Y values the table data (Z) does not automatically shift to realign with the previous association to the X or Y values. Hope that made sense? So you you would need to shift or interpolate values to get them aligned properly.

Example. X axis value of 60 in the 8th column, and then at a Y value of 5000, and then has an associated Z value of 2.0ms. Now change the X axis 8th column value to 90....ok, the Z value doesn’t budge and is still 2.0ms, All the while the operating conditions of the engine are completely different.

Typing from my phone. Sorry I couldn’t get screen shots.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Mr. Dan can you please give a little more in depth detail about the O2 transition voltage setting?

shows 1 thru 4 what is this (RPM Range?) if so what are the ranges?

last email I sent to DJ customer service about this area was told rpm range,,, when I asked what were the ranges, where and why? Has gone un-answered almost 2weeks now

You have been more help here on this forum, than E-mails to DJ"s own customer service.... So thank you for that
BUMPING This... Other Questions have been responded to that were pitched after this one, If the question cant be answered at the moment would be nice just to get a validation response.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts