Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just recieved my DynoJet PCV from HardRacing. Got it installed and downloaded the program. Everything seemed pretty straight forward even uploading a map to it.

Anyone that has a good map with the DynoJet PCV that has the MNNTHBX underbody exhaust and Pod Filter. Please share I would greatly appreciate it.

Please and thank you to anyone that can help with that or any tips at all. I tried searching for a map so far for specifically that but have had no luck this far.

Sean

·
Registered
99 Posts
ill tack this onto your thread since i have a similar request: im in search of one for dual hotlap full exhaust with k&n and makeshift intake! I only know of one other person running a dual hotlap like mine, so i know there probably isnt a map created yet, but figured its worth a shot to ask, or maybe someone has done a single hotlap that could be close... thanks in advance everyone

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know these are old posts but if anyone is in need of custom tuning for the power Commander v and help adjusting the WB2 lambda value. I do offer custom tuning based on your modifications. I can send you a map through an email and walk you through any of the settings that you need to apply on your end. Please reach out to me through Facebook messenger. BILL RAMSEYER JR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts