Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
with more time and dynojet messing with Honda software. Will it eventually have more tuning capabilities, ie launch control?

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
with more time and dynojet messing with Honda software. Will it eventually have more tuning capabilities, ie launch control?

Sky's the limit with this device.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ordered last night-shipping confirmation this afternoon. HR rocks! I got the same results when I ordered my Kitaco clutch cover last weekend. Absolute Rockstars!

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ordered last night-shipping confirmation this afternoon. HR rocks! I got the same results when I ordered my Kitaco clutch cover last weekend. Absolute Rockstars!

That's great to hear. Thank you for the feedback. ;-)

So far no maps available for BBK???

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

We actually have some BBK Flash Tunes, and working on getting more.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
And where are them listed?
In dynojet page only 6 maps and none for BBK

Correct.

Dynojet has their tunes.

And We have our tunes as well.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Will you be offering your tunes with a purchase from you?

That is correct.

We will pre-install the flash tunes in the PV3, before we send them to our customers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you have a tune for Kitaco light bore 181 with type 2 cam and kitaco injector? ...stock everything else except exhaust.

Or close to It?

·
Registered
181 Posts
So you have preinstalled the flash tunes on the device I just received? Also- box has a reminder to update firmware in this unit before installation. So I download software from internet, then connect PV3 to computer to check/ install most current version of firmware?

·
Registered
181 Posts
So you have preinstalled the flash tunes on the device I just received? Also- box has a reminder to update firmware in this unit before installation. So I download software from internet, then connect PV3 to computer to check/ install most current version of firmware?
I watched the YouTube videos which answered a lot of questions. After connecting to computer I see 8 flash files + stock file. Thank you for preloading files. Pretty slick. I just wish I waited a couple of days as price dropped $20. My fault.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I watched the YouTube videos which answered a lot of questions. After connecting to computer I see 8 flash files + stock file. Thank you for preloading files. Pretty slick. I just wish I waited a couple of days as price dropped $20. My fault.
I'm sure HR would provide them again, but I'd back up the files. My PV3 had a pre-release firmware and I lost files a couple of times. Recently flashed it with the retail release and everything seems to be better.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good point. Raining here for next couple of days so I will have time to back it up. It has 12 tunes that I found today loaded on 12/18/18.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Since it uses the narrow band o2 semsor, does the pv3 work on the close loop section?
Or do we have to wait untill dynojet makes a cable to conect it to the wideband 2 and then have full access to 0-100% throttle?

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Since it uses the narrow band o2 semsor, does the pv3 work on the close loop section?
Or do we have to wait untill dynojet makes a cable to conect it to the wideband 2 and then have full access to 0-100% throttle?

The PVC3 works in OPEN or CLOSED, or both. Skies the limit.

The Patch Cable to connect with the WBC2 is in the works.

·
Registered
181 Posts
A how-to video of how to install would be awesome. I’m struggling with the unit recognizing my ECU for initial paring. Instructions are brief at best. Any help or pointers are welcomed. Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
A how-to video of how to install would be awesome. I’m struggling with the unit recognizing my ECU for initial paring. Instructions are brief at best. Any help or pointers are welcomed. Thanks
Yeah, I agree. My understanding is you have to plug the tuner to your computer and email [email protected] your pv_info.txt, along with your Grom year and mods. They'll send you your stock file to flash, as well as some off-the-shelf tunes in djt format. You flash the stock file, then you can flash the djt file of your choice.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Yeah, I agree. My understanding is you have to plug the tuner to your computer and email [email protected] your pv_info.txt, along with your Grom year and mods. They'll send you your stock file to flash, as well as some off-the-shelf tunes in djt format. You flash the stock file, then you can flash the djt file of your choice.

If you purchased this from us, the files are already on the unit.
There's no need to email DJ, or anything.
Once you follow the directions and plug the unit into your bike it will recognized your ECU, and Show you which files are available for that year ECU.

You just pick the flash tune that is closed to your mods, and send it to the ECU.

Now, this is a brand new product, so the flash tunes are limited, but they are growing every day more and more, just like they did with PCV Maps.

21 - 40 of 194 Posts