Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yes I sell this seat and other accessories for msx125(Grom) and pcx125,150
Where? How?

PS - if you are selling a product we should not have to beg you for information on it and beg for information on how to buy it. IMO.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
^ this - Id be interested in that seat but I would want to order from a website.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd love to run a seat like this, but i sit too far back on the seat to make a seat like this comfortable :(

FWIW, i'd wait on a seat, and test ride a Grom first to make sure you are comfortable sitting that far forward on it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hahahahaa!!

Imma MONSTER!!! :p

... 6', 225-ish... 30 inseam. So my legs are shorter than most on average i think of this height, and even still, for a comfortable leg angle, i have to slide back.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'd love to run a seat like this, but i sit too far back on the seat to make a seat like this comfortable :(

FWIW, i'd wait on a seat, and test ride a Grom first to make sure you are comfortable sitting that far forward on it.
Hmmm maybe you should get into the fabric business and make us a bomb seat, John! ;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yeah, I have a feeling i'll be sitting a smidge further back too, maybe maybe not.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

how much for this one with yellow stitching shipped to the UK? Do you have a web site?
yes can ship to UK
it's 150usd + shipping charge

it's korea website

I'm not sure you can pay or not

maybe can paypal and soon up road ebay

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'm guessing if you set up an english version with prices in USD and shipping to the US you could sell a lot of product. I would definitely be interested in the seat.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts