Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Those look good. Wont be my top priority but I would love to have seat like that.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm liking the monster style. Looking like a rear cowl. I've had a few seats recovered over the years. Most custom designs have been $75-$150. That's just for the leather. Now replacing the foam...that's a different story. I'll let you know after I recover mine: in6-8 weeks:icon_thumleft:

Nice setup. Looking good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok today take a photo and up load morea
Please more details.
color black, white, yellow, red but in korea not UK
Must be in the UK somewhere, we are the only ones with yellow right?
now selling in korea maket

atcullay I have a shop in korea and selling motorbike accessories

if uploading about seliing item is prohibited, so sorry and next I'll upload just information
Where? How?

PS - if you are selling a product we should not have to beg you for information on it and beg for information on how to buy it. IMO.
I was thinking the exact opposite. My ass needs comfort this might be the first thing I actually put on along with tires.
it's really comportable and adjust seat position.

original seat was lean front..but this seat fit is good

Where? How?

PS - if you are selling a product we should not have to beg you for information on it and beg for information on how to buy it. IMO.
now selling in korea maket

atcullay I have a shop in korea and selling motorbike accessories

if uploading about seliing item is prohibited, so sorry and next I'll upload just information

·
Registered
918 Posts
odobuy, thanks for answering the questions with more information. Just next time please try to consolidate your posts instead of posting 5 different times. Thank you! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am really like that seat. The black with the red stitching makes it pop. Any more info?
what u want more info ? price ? color ? shipping ? price 150usd, color can choose,matt black, carbon pattern black and stiching color(red,black,yellow,white..) shipping charge, it depend on the zone(from korea, from thai) and weight( about 2~4kg)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts