Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under 100 miles and I dragged my peg feelers for the first time canyon carving today. Definitely got my attention so maybe that's a good thing for street riding. It still felt like I had a long way to go before traction would be an issue, but I haven't actually checked if other hard parts might drag when leaned over far.

You guys hitting the peg feelers much yet? Leaving them on or taking them off? Or just waiting for rearsets?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i will find out today.. but on my ruckus i usually keep my feet a lil off the pegs and let the pavement meet the bottom side of my shoe as a warning that i am getting close. granted the ruckus is low and pegs were added on aftermarket but i have dragged corners all the way through the tail of the dragon on the ruckus before..

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've taken them off of just about everything I've ever owned, but then I've tracked them all, too...

If you want something cool to do with them, replace them with Titanium bolts. They spark when you drag them :D

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have been TRYING to drag my pegs but have not quite touched them yet.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
I've taken them off of just about everything I've ever owned, but then I've tracked them all, too...

If you want something cool to do with them, replace them with Titanium bolts. They spark when you drag them :D
I was going to joke about putting magnesium on there. I never thought about Ti and you can actually get those. That's a good one......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts