Honda Grom banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Monkey
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
My crank didn’t come with a diagram, but I double checked with a toothpick and the hole goes pretty deep in the rod. So I guess you’re right. Thanks
Yeah it’s the same oil route as stock and kitaco cranks. The crank pin has holes that have to be perfectly aligned when assembling the crank. I have to be careful of that when I go 210cc….

·
Registered
2018 Honda Monkey
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Got a question for anyone that has ordered the ceramic bearings from MNTB. Just got my set today n the kit has total of 5 small boxes. Wondering if that is right.
I haven’t ordered my ceramics yet, but there should be 5 total. 2 for each wheel plus 1 for the rear sprocket carrier hub

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok thanks for the info. Looks like I I all the bearings. Now just waiting on last of parts from webike to deliver. So I can finally start putting together the engine n transmission n so on. Last will be the brakes I need to upgrade. But for now original brakes will have to do. Would like to see pics of the new rims mongrerr got for his monkey. They look nice.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Monkey
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Ok thanks for the info. Looks like I I all the bearings. Now just waiting on last of parts from webike to deliver. So I can finally start putting together the engine n transmission n so on. Last will be the brakes I need to upgrade. But for now original brakes will have to do. Would like to see pics of the new rims mongrerr got for his monkey. They look nice.
Took some snaps over the weekend. I went from stock rims with 120/70 front and 140/70 rear power pures to mos forged rims with 100/90 front and 120/80 rear mitas mc35's so the weight difference is actually pretty significant. Bike handles like a razor now

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant
Tire Cloud Wheel Fuel tank Sky
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive parking light

101 - 108 of 108 Posts