Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sucks to be you. And I mean that in a nice way. It was really hard when we were ALL waiting. I am glad I was at the top of the list. You will love it when you get it.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well you have a build thread so that is a start. Do you have any parts? If not you could at least post up your PLANS, maybe some photos of Groms you like. Might help pass the time until it gets here.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It should be ready. A friend of mine is ready to pick his up at revolution. Unless there still waiting for your color? Idk

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it was in today, but I'm working out of town until Friday. Is your friend from GF, or TRF?

·
Registered
386 Posts
He's from trf. Mine is still not in. I'm hoping today. If so, I plan on trucking it over to gf this weekend to have a bigger playground.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah maybe I'll skip out on the lake this weekend and hang around GF on Saturday. You're more than welcome to swing by our scooter shop if you do come into town.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Cool. Sounds rad! Are you the one with the green ruck that was on Craig's list? I'll pm you my contact info, you should do the same.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Made my own tidy mount with two brackets from Lowe's and two L brackets, I'll post pics later.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts