Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like a jolly good time!
Yeah it will be. A lot of these people go to a Euro Bike meet that we do in Houston every Thursday. Good people for sure. A lot of the artsy scooter crowd will roll as well! Dont they have a Rockers vs. Mods event in California? Same type of crowd.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Yeah it will be. A lot of these people go to a Euro Bike meet that we do in Houston every Thursday. Good people for sure. A lot of the artsy scooter crowd will roll as well! Dont they have a Rockers vs. Mods event in California? Same type of crowd.
If they have a Rocker vs. Mod event in CA, I have not seen it yet. That would be very cool. I consider myself a Mocker (a combination of Mod and Rocker).

·
Registered
171 Posts
Im getting kinda fed up with CA. I'd move to TX in a heartbeat if it wasnt for the humidity, especially in Houston. I'm fragile, you see....
Yeah, you look extremely fragile in that photo...

You are correct about the humidity though. :crazy: It sucks donkey balls!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Pft humidity isn't that bad (100% this morning). You get used to it. ;)

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah, my wife was fooled by the padding too. It was a very akward honymoon....
Come on out and be miserable with the rest of us. I left CA in 1994 and miss it like a root-canal performed through my pecker-hole (which is to say, not much). The humidity sucks, it smells like decomposing flesh, there are no mountains and the water is disgusting but the jobs are good and it would be hard to leave. Not like a black hole or the Death Star's tractor beam hard to leave but giving up the guns and money is a no go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts