Honda Grom banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m building one of my 2022 Groms to be an off road / dirt bike Grom. My set up is a rear fender delete, DHM S1 cam, hammerhead direct shifter, 13t front sprocket, Shinko Mobbers and KLX110 bars. It was originally a street build but was totaled so my headlight bracket is busted too so I haven’t been able to run a light. I’m looking for fork guards that would work, something to protect my levers ( both brake levers bent from one slide in the grass), and anything else that would make a good dirt bike type build. I seen some monkey parts can work on the OG groms but idk if they will work on the gen 3’s. I’ve also been looking into some Baja lights as well. Any input would be appreciated as I’m drawing a blank on ideas for it

·
Registered
2023 Honda MSX125 Grom
5 Posts
I wanted aT-Rex Racing skid plate but they don’t expect to have any manufactured for the Grom until 2023.

I got onto the internet and found that Japan Webike had KITACO Skid Plates in stock and ordered one which is now installed.

Gas Machine Bumper Auto part Metal

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Motorcycle Alloy wheel

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Fuel tank Alloy wheel

I haven’t ridden it over any hazards to test its strength nor functionality yet, but I’m sure it’s better than nothing.

Fair Winds,
Ray

1 - 2 of 2 Posts