Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi bought this from ebay so i could mod my grom ( zoom loop/K&N ) without running it lean , easy to fit , understand , not like power commander were you need to select right map e.t.c. just plug and play , the power difference in low/mid range extra pull 1st and 3rd is noticable , went on a 60 mile ride and doesn't use extra fuel like power commander , makes it better than standard on fuel as gives optimum
AIR FUEL RATIO
Compared to the stock version (in blue color),RapidBike EASY (in red color) gains a higher speed keeping the same throttle opening, while placing the lambda sensor value in the ideal range between 13,5 – 14,5
AFR
check ot my youtube vids i'm not the best but nobody else done one about this so please look and be kind

·
Registered
682 Posts
Dimsport is well established for larger displacement bikes. I would not hesitate to try their products.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dimsport is well established for larger displacement bikes. I would not hesitate to try their products.
Grinning from ear to ear , the difference it makes for the money fuel / power and smile for £145 , ain't even took rubber intake parts off airbox yet , just put K&N and zoom loop on , going to take intakes off and put 14t sprocket on , just wanted to see what it like before doing to much , don't want to lean engine out , runs nice and cool with it now , used to get so hot with that catalyst on exhaust bunging it up , think are msx is a bit less power than your grom tho! , euro 4 crap to keep emissions down , wouldn't mind doing cr 250 swap like they doing over there but our mx bikes are quite expensive for 2 stroke models now they are 4 stroke

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely going to. I'm just data plan strapped right now and can't watch videos until I go to a Hotspot. Corona virus curfew in my city making things difficult at the moment. Looking forward to seeing your videos.
Yeah it mad covid 19 , was going out but uk on lockdown now so can get fined if out , but us english going out like it ain't going to affect us , time to stay in now till whatever happens

1 - 8 of 8 Posts