Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2016 model grom that i have had from new , 10,000 miles on it now and have decided to mod it , had done air filter mod e.t.c , but put it back to standard as didn't want to run it lean , on you tube people putting on exhaust/air filter and just resetting ecu , but that will only do so much and probably still run lean , so i purchased the rapid bike easy as it was only £145 as to a power commander which is more expensive, i had this style of fuel mod by kevmod on xt660.com for my yamaha XT , the problem is that the instructions are crap and as for this CORONAVIRUS thing i can not get in touch with them in italy , has anyone fitted this to their bike , it only goes on 02 sensor by bypassing it and negative to battery , but it has 2 power wires which if you join to top coil wire and try to bypass lights led up but wont start , have tried just using one power wire to coil as well but that not worked either , need to get my ZOOM on hope someone 15846561217043291914751784178436.jpg can help !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts