Honda Grom banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update since my September post:

They were allocated two reds in late September, first red appeared out of the crate October 4th. They gave me the opportunity to accept it seeing as I had the first deposit. Sat on it, going to wait for the yellow. Let the guy with the deposit on the red get it the next day.

The second red that was allocated? Hasn't even arrived yet, they said they were still expecting it any day on Saturday (17-Nov).

As patient as I am, what the hell Honda? Will it be a month and a half after the second red comes in that my yellow will? I HAVE seen yellows delivered even in October, so the rumors that yellows are for later sounds fishy. It sounds like people with more clout than my dealer are getting theirs first.

He asked me again if I wanted the second red that comes in. I told him I already bought the yellow helmet, my friend. Tell Honda that you've sold the first yellow that came in since 15 June.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've had a deposit down on a yellow for 163 days now. Very first deposit at my dealer. Passed on 2 reds that have come in. Not sure why yellow is so hard to get, but when the Grom came out in 2013 - same thing... the reds were plentiful, and black was scarce. I got a red Grom... first in nor cal... and quickly swapped body panels to white from Asia. This obviously isn't an option with the Monkey... and so we wait.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've had a deposit down on a yellow for 163 days now. Very first deposit at my dealer. Passed on 2 reds that have come in. Not sure why yellow is so hard to get, but when the Grom came out in 2013 - same thing... the reds were plentiful, and black was scarce. I got a red Grom... first in nor cal... and quickly swapped body panels to white from Asia. This obviously isn't an option with the Monkey... and so we wait.
I originally had my deposit for a red Monkey but it someone ahead of me picked it. My dealer told me that they had a yellow if I wanted it so that's what I went with.....I'm very glad I did. The Yellow Monkey is great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yellow is hard to come by my dealer had to trade 2 Reds for a yellow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In my area there are 4 reds available now but zero yellow. I guess the yellow was more popular than they expected

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts