Honda Grom banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Monkey
107 Posts
I'm 27 and have been riding dirt bikes and trials bikes since I was 18. After seeing how much fun some of the trials guys were having on the groms, I was convinced that I wanted a grom for a streetbike. I wasn't a fan of the SF, but OG's are extremely rare in Australia because they were never sold officially. While researching and looking for an OG, I saw that Honda was cooking up a Grom-based Monkey. I loved the styling and put a preorder on one at the dealer before they even started shipping. My yellow monkey was from the first shipment to Australia in August 2018.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, My wife and I are 56. I have been riding 50 yrs my wife about 20 yrs. Dirt bikes and trials bikes mostly. We just got two 2021 monkeys late last fall. We ride the back roads, dirt roads, easier trails all around Montana. We love to camp and ride. We have been married for 36 yrs. And riding is a great way to spend time together. The monkeys fit our lives GREAT. Easy to handle and supper FUN. COME ON SPRING!!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey
14 Posts
30 years old here. Riding for about 10. Like most I’ve owned various bikes, CBRs, GasGas trail bike, Enduros, Harleys etc. They were all fun but were a bear to ride. I wanted something simple. Ended up getting the Monkey and it’s a blast. There’s something fun about just absolutely ripping the bike and backing into turns while still going the speed limit haha. I will say I’m guilty though. This bike is so much fun but I missed being more relaxed on longer trips, so I just bought the 2021 KTM Supermoto. I feel they compliment each other nicely. KTM for a long spirited ride, Monkey for a short spirited ride without jail time. Single cylinder bikes for life

61 - 63 of 63 Posts