Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I expect for delivery times re my Tyga order?
All I have is a paypal confirmation on April 10 from paypal stating I paid.
Nothing more.
No acknowledgment from Tyga of my order, eta, in stock, out of stock, status, nothing!
$661.48 is the amount of my order.
Can Tyga paul or other give an idea of what to expect?

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Did you pick UPS for shipping or SAL ?

My experiences with UPS are order monday, ship tue/wed, arrive by friday.

SAL = 2weeks - 1 month.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... I don't remember! I thought it gave me a single choice auto calculated figure...
It was a middle of the night purchase and I thought I would get an order summary, but did not.

·
Registered
604 Posts
10 April was two weeks ago, man. If you stop thinking about it, it'll get here quicker. If you worry or fuss about it too much, it'll get lost or end up in the drink like that missing triple seven Boeing.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
328 Posts
try emailing Paul, they're always quick to response. You typically get an email from Dara when you package ships.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Please contact me at the email on the website or send me a PM here. (the system then sends me an alert there is a mail waiting to be read). For all our orders, there should be an automatic email sent from the system with confirmation of your order. Maybe there was a connectivity issue. Anyway, I will always respond to any emails but not here because i don't have time to check every thread on a daily basis. Got to spend my time to get those orders out on time ;)

For the record, there are three shipping methods listed and we welcome emails if you need a part by a given time etc. We run a tight shop and there are a lot of orders being taken and going out so unless you tell us there is some urgency, orders are processed in the order we receive them. There can be delays due to a number of reasons so please do always contact us and we will confirm if we have received your order, payment and the likely shipping date, eta and anything else you need to know

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Received!!

Well, in two days short of a month I have received my sizable Tyga order!
I had a carbon tail section with a paint match overlay, which took up much of the send out time.
THREE DAY DELIVERY FROM BANGKOK!!!
I can't believe it, wow. I paid for it, but amazing that around the world shipping can go that quick.
In my many years of ordering aftermarket/custom parts for motorcycles, TYGA packed these parts better than I have ever seen.
Nice job TYGA.
Everything looks well finished - I will get to fitment of parts and do a build thread soon.
Thanks TYGA and thanks Paul.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
WOW, ordered new wheels late fri

UPS says delivery today, wed

Can't wait to check them out!

Thanks

From my secret cel phone the NSA doesn't track !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts