Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
They're inexpensive but well made. I've got their pipes on my 919. They sound great.

2004 Honda 919
1978 Triumph Tiger
1989 Honda GL15 ( A work in progress...)
2014 Honda Grom ( Soon to come)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Damn, with those bends, I could surely mod one to fit well

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From the pipes that I have seen the quality is good.
The price is hard to beat.
Let us know if you mod one to fit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just contacted DanMoto
Start contacting them. They make good pipes at prices that we can afford.
we're thinking about offering a full system for this bike, but so far
nothing has been decided.

With best regards
Danmoto US

·
Registered
530 Posts
Danmoto is good for what you pay, pipes are pipes. Buy the cheap can and have an exhaust shop bend up your header/mid pipe for chump change, pow

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Danmoto is good for what you pay, pipes are pipes. Buy the cheap can and have an exhaust shop bend up your header/mid pipe for chump change, pow
You figure the mufflers are 110$ or so and a full system is 160$ not bad for a bolt on affair, I just REEEAALLYYY hope they don't just make another high mount slip on

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Dunno, you get what you pay for. IMO they're cheap in every sense

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the look of a few of their setups but would like to see them mounted. there is one vid on youtube of one but short and not a good view. it did sound good from the short rev tho. might be worth it to buy one and be the guinea pig.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I like the look of a few of their setups but would like to see them mounted. there is one vid on youtube of one but short and not a good view. it did sound good from the short rev tho. might be worth it to buy one and be the guinea pig.
i am

need to sell mine first

·
Registered
93 Posts
so your gunna sell yours before you even mount the one you get? seems like a risk. which one do you plan on getting?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
exhausts dont have to cost a ton to be good. its a welded pipe (machine welded) and a can, i mean, it IS a 125 single. not really hard to manufacture. if people feel better paying 3x for a sticker or a badge, have at it. I think it looks pretty sharp. I really like the adjustable sound one, thats a good idea.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts