Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be willing to do a coast cruise sometime this year? I want to start something good with a Fall ride and a Spring ride. I was thinking sometime in October to give everyone a chance to get their Grom and to set it up how they want. Anyone could be welcomed: Groms, minis, rucks, mets, bigger bikes, etc... It doesn't matter just want to get a big group together and do something we all love to do on two wheels.

Date: ???
Start: ???
End: ???

I am open to suggestions!!

-Jeff

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured you would be!!

Now I am usually driving on I10, but are there any smaller displacement friendly roads/highways that go from NOLA and maybe end up in the Destin area? I was thinking a good weekend ride!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I figured you would be!!

Now I am usually driving on I10, but are there any smaller displacement friendly roads/highways that go from NOLA and maybe end up in the Destin area? I was thinking a good weekend ride!
I was thinking about going to Destin also. That would be a great ride.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Definitely! I can't believe there aren't more people in the south on here. I am sure once the Grom comes out there will be a bunch.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt! My roommate has a Ninja 250 who hasn't been on any cruises yet, so I am sure he would be down, if people don't mind larger bikes (laughing at calling a 250 a large bike). I am going to post up in Nola Ruckus Society to see how many of them would be down because I know some of them have pre-ordered Groms. I would love to this happen with a nice turnout!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
No doubt! My roommate has a Ninja 250 who hasn't been on any cruises yet, so I am sure he would be down, if people don't mind larger bikes (laughing at calling a 250 a large bike). I am going to post up in Nola Ruckus Society to see how many of them would be down because I know some of them have pre-ordered Groms. I would love to this happen with a nice turnout!
right on. I have seen a couple of guys on rucks out here but never have a chance to talk to them. I'm sure if I talk to them I can get them to go. If they haven't seen the Grom yet once they do they will want one too.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I went last year when I had my ruckus. Good times and I'm sure nola ruckus society and the Ms ruck group will meet again for crusin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts