Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some shorty brake and clutch levers in gold for my Grom, and came across the CRG levers. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good?

I found them on steadygarage.com, has anyone used them?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yes, CRG is a very well known brand. They made excellent foldable mirrors as well :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
i was kinda impressed with my cheapo amazon specials. i was at a 3 day minimoto racing camp. i dropped my grom 2 separate times on the same side and they didn't crumple to a million pieces. survived the weekend and was able to prime another set once i got home. Mind you i bought 2 sets this time just in case i do break one at a track day. So far i'm $50 in 3 sets of levers.

I've been told that there is a lever company that claims they make an unbreakable lever and will replace any that you do break. I'm debating on buying a set of those

·
Registered
287 Posts
I've had so many levers from the cheap China levers to mid range levers to high end levers, it really don't matter, they work, but if you want the best, ASV makes the best high end levers, infinite adjustment and the warranty, doesn't matter how you broke it, perfect for stunters,
Unbreakable Guarantee Information
All ASV products carry an unconditional guarantee against breakage. That’s right, you break your ASV product, we repair or replace it. No matter how you broke it. ASV is the only lever manufacturer that offers this guarantee in writing. Think about how much money you would save in replacement levers if you had ASV levers on your bike. We also apply "unbreakable" guarantees to all of our products.
ASV Unbreakable Guarantee time limits from date of purchase:
  • C6 Series — 6-year guarantee
  • C5 Series — 5-year guarantee
  • F4 Series — 4-year guarantee
  • F3 Series — 3-year guarantee
  • F2 Series — 2-year guarantee
  • Y-Handle Tools — 5-year guarantee
  • Rotator Clamps — 5-year guarantee

·
Registered
157 Posts
Stunters usually have a 1 finger length clutch with easy pull geometry so they can operate the rear handbrake with their middle finger. ASV front brake levers are nice but if you're going to spend that much you might as well spend a little more and put a brembo radial mc on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts