Honda Grom banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get adjustable levers for my Grom. I definitely do not want folding levers or any of those other gimmicks. I think I want full length rather than shorties.

I'm not going with a cheap brand like MZS. My life is worth more than $40.

I have ASV levers (the cheaper of the two styles - if you can call any ASV cheap - with the textured surface) on one of my other bikes and while they're high quality I don't love the looks or the adjustment knob. I prefer the adjustment lever like on CRG levers. Pazzo levers don't look that great because you can see the machining marks through the anodizing. PSR levers don't look bad, but they're as expensive as ASV and CRG.

Have any of you tried CRG levers?

What about Womet-Tech? I've never even heard of that brand until I got into the Grom world. Are they worth the $140 shipped or whatever they are? I wish they'd go on sale, like I heard they were before, and it would be a cheaper gamble.

Any other non-clone, non-junk levers you'd recommend?

Attachments

·
Banned
714 Posts
given your pickiness, i'd say CRG. though i believe ASV are nicer quality.

or better yet, get a brembo RCS14 front brake master, then buy a 600rr clutch perch and use a brembo RCS clutch lever.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the CRG RC2 on my grom and love them. For me, they give better positive control and don't wobble like my stock ones did. The roll a click lever adjustment is good for my the length of pull since I got Donkey Kong fingerz!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts