Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: folks... since today Italy's fully locked. I worked a little then I went home... streets are empty, moving is forbidden except for serious vital services... so OBVIOUSLY mall's groceries are now fully clogged of people who buy full carts of stuff & leaving empty shelves. I saw similar frenzy only during chernobyl's cloud period

This is the local ski lift facility on Sunday morning March 8 (2 days ago)

Same crowd in every chic seaside location
On last weekend thousandS of commuter workers domiciled in the northern red zones had swarmed to their aseptic south italy's residences
so lock was triggered

tourism sector has dropped its pants now
(eurodisney is hammering with a 25% discount + 200€ token)
free skipasses etc

I'm now gladly wasting a 100€ skipass, I'll happily fight the plague on Steam :LOL:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will survive... it's important to avoid unecessary loitering and infection spreading because hospitals critical units are limited (but necessary to cure pneumonia)

Police are stopping non commercial vehicles and if there's no good motivation to be outside.... over 200 € ticket.. rightly

Isnt a good period to ride with illegal unhomologated bikes ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I stay at home and inclean my bike and other veicle...bad Moment for italian people.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meanwhile I buyed a new gpr full system... It's a full black furore muffler with header etc...

For 119€

I said: full € homologated system
It's complete!
119 €

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there are still 3 at that price on amazon

please note that's the best top system with fully ceramic black coated muffler.

you must buy it ASAP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts