1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I've never used either, but previous car cover experience has taught me that the cheaper ones usually disintegrate in direct sunlight pretty quickly.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I hear ya
the bbq cover work d great for two years
doent anybody cover their bikes lol...I mean I searched grom covers and these two were at the top so somebody has had to of bought one

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have one but I don't recall the brand. Picked it up at cycle gear for 50$ and I think it was labeled for scooters

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
I have the empire cover and I got the one with the 100% water proof and it works great and it will cover the whole grom no problem with lots of room left over if you had a side bags or bags on the seat. Its all black and great for keeping the rain and water off the grom and from eyes from not seeing what is under the cover unless they lift the cover up.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks estallings and cisosanjose
ill probably get one of those two...
Cisco what size did you get there's three small medium and large...I'm thinking medium no?

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Thanks estallings and cisosanjose
ill probably get one of those two...
Cisco what size did you get there's three small medium and large...I'm thinking medium no?
If I had to do it over again I would get the dowco brand in scooter large because it has holes for cable and lock to secure it down.

Here are the pic of both brands the silver/grey is dowco scooter large and the other one "black" is empirecover which is large and I would recommend the medium.

$43 at motorcycle superstore for scooter Dowco large,Free shipping
Dowco Scooter Cover - Motorcycle Superstore

$41 at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Dowco-50011-00-Guardian-Scooter-Cover/dp/B000HS8PT8/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1460573415&sr=1-1&keywords=scooter+cover+dowco

sample pic with empire cover large which is too big

medium size is better as you can see scooter large is to be more for a 600cc MC

Dowco scooter large is just right

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I had to do it over again I would get the dowco brand in scooter large because it has holes for cable and lock to secure it down.

Here are the pic of both brands the silver/grey is dowco scooter large and the other one "black" is empirecover which is large and I would recommend the medium.

$43 at motorcycle superstore for scooter Dowco large,Free shipping
Dowco Scooter Cover - Motorcycle Superstore

$41 at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Dowco-50011-00-Guardian-Scooter-Cover/dp/B000HS8PT8/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1460573415&sr=1-1&keywords=scooter+cover+dowco

sample pic with empire cover large which is too big

medium size is better as you can see scooter large is to be more for a 600cc MC

Dowco scooter large is just right

What's the little black triangle thing on the bottom near front wheel?
the dowco it's 100% waterproof right? We get some rainy days upon days here in NJ...

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
What's the little black triangle thing on the bottom near front wheel?
the dowco it's 100% waterproof right? We get some rainy days upon days here in NJ...
that is where your lock down cable or lock goes thur, there is another one on the other side so the bag is locked shut at those points or a cable is run thur and locked down. What I do is lock all my bags and helmet to my rear carry stand and cover my grom and lock it close and I also would lift up the grom so the kick stand is off the ground and tuck the some of the cover under the stand and put the grom back down making sure the kick stand is all the way forward and let the grom sit on the that part of the cover.

Dowco scooter large cover is water proof has a elastic bottom so it will close EZ and a heat shield type material for the exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can find out the best car cover from MyCover.Store. I hope you can get the best quality car covers with Exclusive 50% discount this time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts