Honda Grom banner

Contest Time:August Grom of the Month is Officially Extended to Sept 16th @ 5 PM CST.

37K views 96 replies 46 participants last post by  yellowmazdapr5 
#1 ·

This is probably the best news that all of you new Grom Owners could have heard since your dealer called you. Trust me on that. As I am sure you can tell from the gratuitous picture just above, the Inaugural Winner of the Grom of the Month for HondaGrom.net will receive a GoPro Hero3 along with a suction cup mount. Here are just a few of the features of the GoPro Hero3:

• Professional quality video capture in 1080p 30fps, 960p 30 fpts, 720p 60 fps, and WVGA 60 fps
  • Built in Wi-Fi compatible with the GoPro app for Smartphones/Tablets; as well as the Wi-Fi remote (available seperatly)
  • 5 MP photos with 3 fps burst mode, and time lapse at .5, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 second intervals
  • 197'/ 60m Waterproof Housing with integrated flat lense housing
  • Compatible with LCD Touch BacPac, and 2nd generation Battery Bacpac, as well as backward compatible with all older generation bacpacs
More details can be found here: Amazon.com: GoPro HERO3: White Edition: Camera & Photo

As it said in the title of the thread, the Grom of the Month has been extended until the Grom of the Month thread is closed at 5PM CST on Monday Sept 16th.

Several of you have already entered in the other Grom of the Month Thread. I will move those entries into this thread, so only if you don't see your original submission do you need to resubmit your Grom.

To enter the contest, just submit your Grom to this thread.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.

• The photo of your Grom/MSX 125 MUST be displayed with your entry (no links to other sites)
  • Photo of the Grom/MSX 125 must accurately represent the bike. Photo-chopping in mods that alter the appearance of the bike will result in disqualification.
  • Only ONE picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Members may submit a collage of shots as ONE photo)
  • You must be the owner of the Honda Grom/MSX 125.
  • A description is REQUIRED of your Grom/MSX 125 with a list of ALL modifications and enhancements.

Happy entering Guys and Gals!

***One submission per member, void where prohibited, proof of purchase will be validated, as will parking, no purchase necessary, enter to win, may cause dizziness, if erection persists for more than 2 hours seek medical attention, may cause shortness of breath, results not typical, make it fun, live life, love life!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)

:p

2013 Honda MSX125

Mods List-
ComposiMo TidyTail no-plate version with custom plate bracket
ComposiMo Swingarm Bolt-in Stretch
ComposiMo Rear Shock Lowering Bracket
ComposiMo Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust
ComposiMo Fabricated Shorty Kick Stand
ComposiMo RaceBars Handlebar Setup
ComposiMo Front Fork Lowering Kit
ComposiMo Front Fork Auxiliary Spring Kit
ComposiMo Steering Damper Kit featuring Ohlins Racing Linear Damper

#5 ·
This is a controversial statement, but I think we should give the August award to Arunto. I am posting a picture of his bike in this thread on his behalf, without his knowledge.

There are two reasons I think he is worthy of winning this contest by default:

1. He was the very first guy to post any actual work on his Grom. He spent several hours on the build process and some more time getting videos at the request of other members so they could hear his custom aftermarket pipe. To me, that is a legitimate build and his bike looked great.

2. As a consolation from all the members here that shared his pain of getting his bike(s) that he only owned for three days jacked. His mod was, and still is the cleanest I have seen this month so far.

This idea may not fly with the other contest entries, but this is what I feel should happen this month IMO.

Here is member Aruntos' Grom. The first decent modded Grom in U.S. history.

#8 ·
Here is my picture. Stock bike on Michelin Power Pures. I plan some modifications, customization during winter time i.e. exhaust, tail tidy, crash pads and maybe suspension and handle bar. Picture was taken at the end of my first track day sofar with the MSX125/Grom.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

#28 ·
I like it as well... but yes, to win the contest (and thusly, the prize) it does need to be a Grom. Sorry guys. I don't have mine either... not that I would win the prize anyway but I feel your pain. There will be other contests and other prizes as long as we have this great community here that continues to grow and grow. Thank you for your support!

#34 ·
Thanks man! And yeah it is more Thruxton than Bonnie, but it's so comfortable!!! Yes it is the BC FE kit, plus another ~$5k in aftermarket parts. The motor, frame, and tank weren't touched, just about everything else was haha.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.