This is probably the best news that all of you new Grom Owners could have heard since your dealer called you. Trust me on that. As I am sure you can tell from the gratuitous picture just above, the Inaugural Winner of the Grom of the Month for HondaGrom.net will receive a GoPro Hero3 along with a suction cup mount. Here are just a few of the features of the GoPro Hero3:
- Professional quality video capture in 1080p 30fps, 960p 30 fpts, 720p 60 fps, and WVGA 60 fps
- Built in Wi-Fi compatible with the GoPro app for Smartphones/Tablets; as well as the Wi-Fi remote (available seperatly)
- 5 MP photos with 3 fps burst mode, and time lapse at .5, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 second intervals
- 197'/ 60m Waterproof Housing with integrated flat lense housing
- Compatible with LCD Touch BacPac, and 2nd generation Battery Bacpac, as well as backward compatible with all older generation bacpacs
As it said in the title of the thread, the Grom of the Month has been extended until the Grom of the Month thread is closed at 5PM CST on Monday Sept 16th.
Several of you have already entered in the other Grom of the Month Thread. I will move those entries into this thread, so only if you don't see your original submission do you need to resubmit your Grom.
To enter the contest, just submit your Grom to this thread.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.
- The photo of your Grom/MSX 125 MUST be displayed with your entry (no links to other sites)
- Photo of the Grom/MSX 125 must accurately represent the bike. Photo-chopping in mods that alter the appearance of the bike will result in disqualification.
- Only ONE picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Members may submit a collage of shots as ONE photo)
- You must be the owner of the Honda Grom/MSX 125.
- A description is REQUIRED of your Grom/MSX 125 with a list of ALL modifications and enhancements.
Happy entering Guys and Gals!
***One submission per member, void where prohibited, proof of purchase will be validated, as will parking, no purchase necessary, enter to win, may cause dizziness, if erection persists for more than 2 hours seek medical attention, may cause shortness of breath, results not typical, make it fun, live life, love life!