Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up what you guys got.

So this morning i have the date 8-25 and color red. Bummed its red and mid month but stoked im getting one.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Interesting. Maybe I should check on that. What number are you at you dealership?

Sent from my Atari using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
677 Posts
made a quick call to my dealer..... forgot they are closed on mondays. lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
made a quick call to my dealer..... forgot they are closed on mondays. lol
lmao ... same here ... as it was ringing I looked at the calendar and my heart fell, wah
Muahahaha...... I mean, I hate to hear that guys/gals..... Just got my text. Only 1 Grom on first release to my dealer, it is red, and IT IS MINE! Sweet!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Muahahaha...... I mean, I hate to hear that guys/gals..... Just got my text. Only 1 Grom on first release to my dealer, it is red, and IT IS MINE! Sweet!
Only 1 huh? Well at least im first at my dealer

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thats exactly what I'm worried about for others. Ordered 6 and only getting 1 first go around.. hopefully its weekly deliveries but its usually every two weeks or once a month.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yea we suggested 5. 3 black 2 red. But only 1 and im number 1. And yes july 1st at 9am. Got the wonderful news.

And i think were getting 1 all of august. Idk about sept

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wait August 25 is a sunday! your dealership is open on Sunday?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Keep in mind guys the dates are subject to change...

Prime example: I've had a lady that has had a deposit on a CTX700N DCT for a few months now. The scheduled release date was the beginning of June and it has been pushed back twice already. Now we're looking at the end of July and thats still a big "maybe". Hoping the same doesn't happen with the Grom.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn your right and no we are not open sundays. My rep should be in this week so ill get an exact date and clear up this color situation. Why would honda north america put black and red. Order sheet black and red. Plus japan gets black,red,yellow. No white. Just uk and thailand gets white

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I just got off the phone with my salesman, he said he hadn't heard anything, then put me on hold.. came back and said the owner just told him August 15th and they're getting 3, two black and one red.. He said since they're a high level power house they'll have them a little ahead of other non powerhouse dealers

Being #3 on the list makes me happy to hear they're getting 3 on the first shipment.. A month an a half away still :sigh:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts