Honda Grom banner

Comprehensive list of Exhausts available for the Honda Grom / Honda MSX125

376K views 459 replies 143 participants last post by  speedrr 
#1 ·
Figured it would be a great idea to put together a list of the different available exhausts for the Honda Grom/MSX125. Here are a couple I found on Youtube.

RPG Exhaust

Prostuff Exhaust

LeoVince Evo II Slip-On

Tyga Performance Slip On

XSpeed Exhaust

EVO Carbon

MoriWaki

Racing Spec full system

Yoshimura RS-9 Full Carbon

Formula Low Down

Honda Grom Tyga Maggot Exhaust

Twin Carbon

Volcano Flame Muffler

MNNTHBX Underbody Exhaust

M4 Performance Exhaust System

HOT LAP Dual Slip-on Exhaust

See less See more
#4 ·
Great Idea. Usually it is easy to pick accessories for a bike because there are so few. The Grom is going to be completely different. There is going to be a ton of stuff for this bike and the riders.

#5 ·
I wonder if yoshimura has plans to build a system for the grom, They usually make a nice product ,that sounds good and bumps the breath ability :encouragement:.....

#7 ·
My patience is limited ... seeing what you have done with the Ruckus, I will gladly cool my jets for GROM parts and hand you my money wrapped in a bow with a smile

#9 ·
Grom pilot yes yosh is doing it as we speak they have a list of bikes on the website that they are intereated in for testing and dyno there pipes and other stuff they want to come out with so you donate your bike and they keep it for a few weeks and you get shirts, possible add on stuff and possibly the exhaust. Cuz they dont out source anything its all made in house there in chino ca. I emailed them 2 weeks after our honda rep told me about the grom to jump the gun on everyone else and his exact words where never heard of a grom, then next email was we already have one here and working on stuff now. Akrapovic said theybare not going to make one as of now pipe would be damn near as much as the bike. So that youtube and ebay one is off something else and they retro fitted it on the grom/msx125.

#143 ·
And found the LeoVince press release with 2 types of exhaust that will go on sale end of this month
LeoVince USA Launches Slip-on Exhaust for the Honda From 125 - MSX125

One of the leo vince on a dyno. Looks like top speed is around 120kph...looks like a decent gain just from a pipe.
In addition to these posts;

I took my dealers test msx with the evo II for a small testdrive!

View attachment 2815 View attachment 2816 View attachment 2817

the sound is even deeper and better, keep that in mind!

#12 ·
All good info , Thanks to everyone that donates good info on here.:eagerness:

#15 ·
2bro's ruckus pipes suck dick IMO but their big bike stuff is divine! I have em on my Superhawk, PURE SEX Take a listen ( I start the bike up around the 1:05 mark of the vid)

#14 ·
I want a low slung shorty big bike style pipe. works much better than 90 degree and 45 degree stock exhaust high mount routing.

#31 ·
I wonder if I can get a hotbodies pipe to work with a custom header with a muffler built into the midpipe. I LOVE the look of one of these guys barely poking up past the swingarm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.