Honda Grom banner

421 - 440 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I haven't seen a clip on the big gun yet so I did a quicky last night. It's been on the bike for about 500 miles. It started out quiet when it was new and wide open but after a few days it became way too loud to me so I put the quiet core and spark arrestor in.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Found this exhaust on facebook and really like the look. I assume pretty hard to get not living in thailand :(

If anybody knows how to get one please let me know!
Hard to say for sure, but it looks like one of the many Fake Yosh exhausts sold in Asia. They show up on eBay periodically.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
just bought my voodoo matte black full system exhaust cant wait I will have the bike of the month wait n see
The can looks like a copy of the Yosh, right down to the little plug that comes off to unscrew the quieting tube

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's your impression of the Dorby Works exhaust?
Honestly. The exhaust is loud. But I love it. The grom is a small bike. I want the people to know I'm around. Compared to my friends Brocks alien head. It's a bit louder not as deep but louder. As far as the welds. It's holding up fine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I see there are some clips on YouTube of groms with baby termignonis on them. Are they knockoffs, or did termi actually produce something for the Grom?

In case they did, it would definitely be the way to go for a "Baby-Duke" project based on the 2017 Grom that I am considering..

Anyone know/heard anything from termi?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
I see there are some clips on YouTube of groms with baby termignonis on them. Are they knockoffs, or did termi actually produce something for the Grom?

In case they did, it would definitely be the way to go for a "Baby-Duke" project based on the 2017 Grom that I am considering..

Anyone know/heard anything from termi?
Without seeing the specific clips you've mentioned, I can tell/warn you that there are quite a few generic Thai exhausts with Termignoni and Akrapovic branding, that are anything but. Definitely a 'buyer beware' situation.

I recommend reaching out to Termignoni directly. I've never been unsuccessful in contacting any parts maker (well, except HRC) concerning current or future product development. They may not be able to give you specifics, but they can certainly tell you if they've ever released a product; even if it was a small/limited batch.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Without seeing the specific clips you've mentioned, I can tell/warn you that there are quite a few generic Thai exhausts with Termignomi and Akrapovic branding, that are anything but. Definitely a 'buyer beware' situation.

I recommend reaching out to Termignomi directly. I've never been unsuccessful in contacting any parts maker (well, except HRC) concerning current or future product development. They may not be able to give you specifics, but they can certainly tell you if they've ever released a product; even if it was a small/limited batch.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Watched the video and then did a quick search on Termignoni's website. That's a fake. The finish is all wrong. A true Termi has the emblem riveted on, that's a sticker. The riveted edges have a retaining band on an authentic unit, those are plain rivets against the carbon fiber. Plus, Termi has no products listed for the Grom or MSX of any year.

The good news is that they DO make some exhausts for 125cc engines, so a Grom exhaust may be a well-worded email away. Or if that doesn't work, you can re-fabricate one of their 125 offerings to your Grom. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thx m8! Good tip to just give them a holler. This is obviously a thing I could accomplish on my own, but would you perhaps have a link to the aforementioned 125cc systems? 😆

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those of you that have heard the Competition Werkes exhaust and TYGA underbelly exhausts in person at idle and under load, what would be your best descriptions of the two?

Bonus points if someone has heard the new Yoshi RS-2 in person as well! :)

421 - 440 of 453 Posts