Honda Grom banner

401 - 420 of 455 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
There have been a ton of exhausts made for the Grom. What has been everyone's favorite so far?

Dobeck Performance is offering Stage 1 kits including an exhaust and one of our fuel controllers; the EJK or AFR+.
We want to offer you guys the most popular packages.

Right now we have kits that include the following exhaust brands:
Yoshiumura
Arrow
Akrapovic
M4
Ixil
Two Brothers

What other exhausts do you want to see in our Stage 1 kits?

We are offering SUPER SPECIAL PRICING to forum members who allow us to use their exhaust for R&D.
We will install the exhaust on our Grom, and run it on our AXIS Dyno to find optimal settings for our fuel controllers.
We will provide dyno graphs after the testing is complete.

Then you have an exhaust shipped to you with a fuel solution that will give you a great tune up right out of the box.

Let us know if you have any questions about our Stage 1 kits and fuel solutions.
Thanks for having us on the forum!

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
9 Posts
There have been a ton of exhausts made for the Grom. What has been everyone's favorite so far?

Dobeck Performance is offering Stage 1 kits including an exhaust and one of our fuel controllers; the EJK or AFR+.
We want to offer you guys the most popular packages.

Right now we have kits that include the following exhaust brands:
Yoshiumura
Arrow
Akrapovic
M4
Ixil
Two Brothers

What other exhausts do you want to see in our Stage 1 kits?

We are offering SUPER SPECIAL PRICING to forum members who allow us to use their exhaust for R&D.
We will install the exhaust on our Grom, and run it on our AXIS Dyno to find optimal settings for our fuel controllers.
We will provide dyno graphs after the testing is complete.

Then you have an exhaust shipped to you with a fuel solution that will give you a great tune up right out of the box.

Let us know if you have any questions about our Stage 1 kits and fuel solutions.
Thanks for having us on the forum!

-TuningHQ
I can't find your website. Got a link?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't really have time to go through all 42 pages, but are there any sound clips for the Akrapovic GP Titanium Slip-On? I was only able to find photos/videos of the carbon muffler.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the akrapovic titanium slip on. Working on making a video for it because I know there isn't much out there for it

·
Registered
68 Posts
@i heart ricers
Reading comprehension fail on your part :D :D :D

I don't really have time to go through all 42 pages, but are there any sound clips for the Akrapovic GP Titanium Slip-On? I was only able to find photos/videos of the carbon muffler.
I have the akrapovic titanium slip on. Working on making a video for it because I know there isn't much out there for it
Sweet, I have it too. I was just trying to figure out if it would be worth making a video of. I haven't been able to find one myself.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
@i heart ricers
Reading comprehension fail on your part :D :D :D

Sweet, I have it too. I was just trying to figure out if it would be worth making a video of. I haven't been able to find one myself.
i know those arent the titan slip ons

but both good vids tho

401 - 420 of 455 Posts