Honda Grom banner

361 - 380 of 455 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Has anyone ever thought about using a shorty motogp silencer on the grom? What I mean is cutting off the big ugly canister on the head pipe and fitting the gp silencer on the header.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
26 Posts
X55B.JPG

Ixil is coming with the X55B the black version of the X55, I Like it
Update*
Can get this full exhaust in 4 weeks for $400,-/€334 straight from factory in Spain incl shipping to Holland. What shall i do.. :what:

UPDATE: they can't deliver, no x55 for me...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Have the stainless pipe. Like the sound with the quite core in it.Made a difference on mid and top end.my bikes pulls on my buddies bike. Before we were even.It is a ditterent look but thats what made me go that way.I live on the coast where it is very humid and the pipe is holding up well. Bought mine from sportbikes lite.Try do do business with vendors on site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So far I'm seeing some pretty decent stuff...but nothing I want to spend any cash on.
I think this bike needs a good under motor exhaust like Erik Bueel used to make.
I little 3 or 4 inch head pipe straight into the silencer. Better mass centralization, it becomes almost invisible....Had something like it on an old Bennelli I had as a kid.

·
Vendor
1,818 Posts
So far I'm seeing some pretty decent stuff...but nothing I want to spend any cash on.
I think this bike needs a good under motor exhaust like Erik Bueel used to make.
I little 3 or 4 inch head pipe straight into the silencer. Better mass centralization, it becomes almost invisible....Had something like it on an old Bennelli I had as a kid.
Um...... I agree.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I saw a Grom that exhaust kind of zig-zagging underneath the engine to make it longer. Anyone know what suspension this is? Need length for up here at altitude! THANKS!

361 - 380 of 455 Posts