Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured it would be a great idea to put together a list of the different available exhausts for the Honda Grom/MSX125. Here are a couple I found on Youtube.

RPG Exhaust

Prostuff Exhaust

LeoVince Evo II Slip-On

Tyga Performance Slip On

XSpeed Exhaust

EVO Carbon

MoriWaki

Racing Spec full system

Yoshimura RS-9 Full Carbon

Formula Low Down

Honda Grom Tyga Maggot Exhaust

Twin Carbon

Volcano Flame Muffler

MNNTHBX Underbody Exhaust

M4 Performance Exhaust System

HOT LAP Dual Slip-on Exhaust

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Great Idea. Usually it is easy to pick accessories for a bike because there are so few. The Grom is going to be completely different. There is going to be a ton of stuff for this bike and the riders.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I wonder if yoshimura has plans to build a system for the grom, They usually make a nice product ,that sounds good and bumps the breath ability :encouragement:.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll reward patience with a wicked exhaust system.....
My patience is limited ... seeing what you have done with the Ruckus, I will gladly cool my jets for GROM parts and hand you my money wrapped in a bow with a smile

·
Registered
457 Posts
Grom pilot yes yosh is doing it as we speak they have a list of bikes on the website that they are intereated in for testing and dyno there pipes and other stuff they want to come out with so you donate your bike and they keep it for a few weeks and you get shirts, possible add on stuff and possibly the exhaust. Cuz they dont out source anything its all made in house there in chino ca. I emailed them 2 weeks after our honda rep told me about the grom to jump the gun on everyone else and his exact words where never heard of a grom, then next email was we already have one here and working on stuff now. Akrapovic said theybare not going to make one as of now pipe would be damn near as much as the bike. So that youtube and ebay one is off something else and they retro fitted it on the grom/msx125.

·
Registered
186 Posts
All good info , Thanks to everyone that donates good info on here.:eagerness:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I want a low slung shorty big bike style pipe. works much better than 90 degree and 45 degree stock exhaust high mount routing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I hope two brothers comes out with a sweet setup

2bro's ruckus pipes suck dick IMO but their big bike stuff is divine! I have em on my Superhawk, PURE SEX Take a listen ( I start the bike up around the 1:05 mark of the vid)

·
Registered
684 Posts
M4 Exhaust will be making one for Grom, i called they said yes.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Akrapovic said no, not right now. But i understand look at any of there systems there just as much as the bike. They were my first call, leo vince, yosh, fmf. Cuz i aint buying non of those thai krap im good.

Oops forgot termignoni too cant get ahold of those guys.

1 - 20 of 450 Posts