Honda Grom banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ComposiMo TidyTail™ Fender Eliminator!!!

Introducing the ComposiMo TidyTail for the Honda GROM!

Click Here to BUY NOW!

When i first got the Grom/MSX125, the tail end of the thing was SO UGLY with that HUGE "ski-jump" rear fender... haha! So one of the very first things i put my mind to was making a slick Tail Tidy that would fit the bike well, but more importantly be able to use the OEM lights. I know a loto f guys like to go to small indicators and such, but a LOT of people really like the stock indicators so that people on the road will hopefully see them better.

The big issue with the blinkers is the actual clearance between the right blinker and the muffler. There isn't a lot of room there. But there IS enough ;) Now, a lot of people will be swapping the muffler and changing to smaller blinkers, and this will still work for that as well.

Blinker Clearance:

The ComposiMo Tail Tidy is made from 1/8" thick STAINLESS STEEL, and comes powder coated in a flat-black finish so that it blends into the bike much better. I've seen far too many stories of cheap, thin aluminum tidy's breaking over time due to vibration, and when made of regular steel, they get chips and stuff in them from rocks on the road, and so they just RUST! With the Stainless Steel 'Tidy, rust won't be an issue at all, and the durable powder coat will help ensure it stays nice looking for a long time!

There are two versions available...

One is made to mount your license plate, and even use the stock license plate light! Stay legal AND look good doing it! ;)

The second version mounts the blinkers, and has a very nice 'cover plate' bent to cover up the blinker mounts and the wiring, so that you don't have to look at that stuff. This 'Tidy should be used if you are planning on mounting your license plate somewhere else on the bike, or on one of our alternate license plate frames (coming soon)

This is the nicest, and most robust Tail Tidy you'll find! No expense spared in the manufacturing of the 'Tidy! Sure, i could have made it out of aluminum or regular steel, but whats the point if its only going to break or rust on you?

Stainless Steel Hardware INCLUDED!

Without License Plate Mount:

With License Plate Mount:

Click Here to BUY NOW!

·
Registered
677 Posts
YES! that looks sooooo sick

edit::: little suggestion.... anyone that has a member number lower than yours gets a discount.... like an OG discount.... lolololol

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Was I right or was I right? Thing is killer. All stainless steel and then powder coated. Uses factory turn signals and license plate light so it is still legal. I dig it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well ... I was going to fab up my own however, seeing this I realized:
1) I don't have the patience
2) Nothing I could ever do would look 10% as nice as this
3) Whatever I could make most likely wouldn't be legal
4) Made out of all that cool shit AND power coated, just not possible for me to do
5) I placed my order, BOOM!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Really nice piece! I will definitely order one, as soon as I get my Grom. I would get impatient if I have it sitting at home without being on the bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just placed my order. This is my first change I had planned and this piece is way nicer than anything I would have come up with.

Now to continue waiting for the new toy to be delivered by mother Honda. . . . .

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone for your orders! :)

I know you'll love it! I did do a bunch of photos also for the install "how-to" that i'm working on putting together for installing it... its very easy to remove the tail, so it mostly covers removing the lights and such from the tail section.

By the way, just so everyone knows, the current batch is being powdered today, and will ship by Monday... i was wanting to have everything ready to go completely before posting the thread about it, but rkwfxd sorta kicked it off a bit early by making that other thread about it... LoL! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.