Honda Grom banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Batou: Its gettin there :)

BlueRidge: .... Fine, you just THOUGHT you could be my local test-pilot... hah!

Strokd: Hahaha! You an everyone else ;) I'll let you know though.... i KNOW you'll put the miles on :) BlueRidge may have lost his place in line :p hahaha! I keeeed!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome, always happy to see another vendor... and another on the forum here to put us in direct contact. Thank you!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
evopanop: That is an Akrapovic slip-on muffler on a custom made header... I just did something similar to that the other day, and got a bit of a closer pic of it... Its a really nice muffler (titanium), very pricy though. The muffler itself is a couple-hundred bucks, plus the work to fit it (make a header), do a proper bracket, etc... Exhaust work takes time to do right.

·
Registered
230 Posts
evopanop: That is an Akrapovic slip-on muffler on a custom made header... I just did something similar to that the other day, and got a bit of a closer pic of it... Its a really nice muffler (titanium), very pricy though. The muffler itself is a couple-hundred bucks, plus the work to fit it (make a header), do a proper bracket, etc... Exhaust work takes time to do right.

John, that looks gorgeous! You do great work man! *two thumbs up* :D

21 - 33 of 33 Posts