Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's that time of the month and our Honda Rep came by for our meeting. We're talking about the Grom and in the middle of the conversation I brought up all the hype online again etc. I asked if he heard about a certain MSX125 being imported and to my surprise he knew who I was talking about lol it cracked me up. So word has definitely gotten around about the lone MSX125 in the USA.

While I'm here I'll mention that new Grom info is coming shortly when I have a minute to type it up.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
So it's that time of the month and our Honda Rep came by for our meeting. We're talking about the Grom and in the middle of the conversation I brought up all the hype online again etc. I asked if he heard about a certain MSX125 being imported and to my surprise he knew who I was talking about lol it cracked me up. So word has definitely gotten around about the lone MSX125 in the USA.

While I'm here I'll mention that new Grom info is coming shortly when I have a minute to type it up.
Well?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol you guys crack me up. I'd be going crazy too so I understand.

Had a slight delay and got swamped at work before closing so I didn't get to type it up like I had hoped right after I made this thread. Once I get done with the lil mans nightly routine in a few I'll update you guys on the news I got today. It surprised me and not in a good way, sadly...

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
lol you guys crack me up. I'd be going crazy too so I understand.

Had a slight delay and got swamped at work before closing so I didn't get to type it up like I had hoped right after I made this thread. Once I get done with the lil mans nightly routine in a few I'll update you guys on the news I got today. It surprised me and not in a good way, sadly...

Now why you want to hype us all up for bad news?:disappointed:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts