Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been probably one of the worst kept secrets ever, but i've been very excited about it, and... well... i'm excited! :)

Introducing the ComposiMo Fabrication GROM! It is (as far as i know) the FIRST privately-owned GROM in the USA, and will be used exclusively as a test-mule here at ComposiMo Fabrication!

My goal is to provide you with the very best parts i can, and that means that the parts need to be tested extensively, and not just thrown together and rushed to the market. With this bike as a test mule, i'll be able to put a lot of miles and testing on all of the products that will be coming to the market soon from ComposiMo! That way when your Groms arrive, if you purchase my parts, you know they'll be right!

After test riding it for just a short time in fully stock-condition, i have NO doubt that this bike is going to be on EVERYONES wish list if you enjoy anything 2-wheeled... from the "big bike" guys, all the way to those riding scooters... This bike offers something to everyone, and i am absolutely amazed by the quality, fit, finish, and riding experience it offers.

I cannot wait to begin developing parts to help ENHANCE the ride, and not take away from it. Everyone will want something different out of their bikes, i'm sure... but i hope to be able to provide some awesome stuff for everyone :) Its already been an AWESOME adventure in learning how the bike is put together and seeing how Honda did stuff on it... Its awesome!

Thank you for all of your support, and i look forward to providing you with awesome and TESTED products! :eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally we can get some definite answers on what the American job is going to be like, for example the project head light, i too am wondering that same question. Keep us posted on what some of your conclusions are, I'm tired of guessing and not getting any sleep haha

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ho Humm :yawn: (Big Yawn) a photo of another stock Grom. Big Deal.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is totally AWESOME! Good for you. No wait, good for US. You have two whole months to design products before we even get ours.

Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is NOT a US spec bike... so don't use the headlight here as an example of what the US bikes may have!

More than likely, the US bikes will have the other housing without the projector... Honda goes with a plan, and they will introduce things as-planned... not change their minds at the last minute.. so if they had a commercial and the US Spec prototypes in Cali with the non-projectro housing, you can basically guarantee thats the housing we will be getting here.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They said that one was a "prototype" (like the one honestmike taped)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No reason to "prototype" something thats been out and selling like hot-cakes for the last year in other countries... I'd probably call them 'showcase' bikes that they'll take out and see what peoples reactions are to them, and drum up interest in the bike (like HM's video for instance)... But those were more than likely completely US-Spec. DOT ratings on things like headlights don't come overnight, andthey aren't going to go through the trouble of getting something like that done and then just not use it... IMHO, i think the non-projector is what we'll get... everything here is all about "safety" and stuff, and the light cut-off at the top of the projector beam can be dangerous under the right circumstances... and the non-projector housing would keep that from being an issue.

Just be happy they gave us the bike at all i guess... hahaha!

·
Registered
230 Posts
This has been probably one of the worst kept secrets ever, but i've been very excited about it, and... well... i'm excited! :)

Introducing the ComposiMo Fabrication GROM! It is (as far as i know) the FIRST privately-owned GROM in the USA, and will be used exclusively as a test-mule here at ComposiMo Fabrication!

My goal is to provide you with the very best parts i can, and that means that the parts need to be tested extensively, and not just thrown together and rushed to the market. With this bike as a test mule, i'll be able to put a lot of miles and testing on all of the products that will be coming to the market soon from ComposiMo! That way when your Groms arrive, if you purchase my parts, you know they'll be right!

After test riding it for just a short time in fully stock-condition, i have NO doubt that this bike is going to be on EVERYONES wish list if you enjoy anything 2-wheeled... from the "big bike" guys, all the way to those riding scooters... This bike offers something to everyone, and i am absolutely amazed by the quality, fit, finish, and riding experience it offers.

I cannot wait to begin developing parts to help ENHANCE the ride, and not take away from it. Everyone will want something different out of their bikes, i'm sure... but i hope to be able to provide some awesome stuff for everyone :) Its already been an AWESOME adventure in learning how the bike is put together and seeing how Honda did stuff on it... Its awesome!

Thank you for all of your support, and i look forward to providing you with awesome and TESTED products! :eek:ccasion1:
OMG that is awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing LOTS of AWESOME products!!! :D

1 - 20 of 122 Posts