Honda Grom banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ohlins suspension isn't price point stuff. Either you understand what they offer and the true value of it, or you don't. Riders who are fast enough to need Ohlins pieces won't waste time mulling it over. There are none better. Period.
So it's only worth the price for fast riders?!

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
334 Posts
Shut up and take my money...... when I get my Grom lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just ride my Grom for enjoyment. No racing or stunts. I got an Ohlins and it is extremely comfy compared to stock. I have it set at softest setting screwed out to about a half inch left. I also have a bunch of Composimo parts to combo with which make it alot easier on the back when riding. I'm 6' 150lbs.

+1 for both companies.

Check build for more info/pics.

Sent from cell. SPARKLE.motion

·
Registered
107 Posts
So it's only worth the price for fast riders?!

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net mobile app
It's worth the price for anybody. I think what he means is that most people can opt for a cheaper, less advanced piece of equipment than ohlins but if you want the top tier product then this is it. Ohlins is definitely a great company. I never really understood how much a steering damper could effect your ride until I went from a bike without to a bike with an ohlins damper. The difference that thing made was phenomenal and I probably wouldn't go with any other brand or style because of it.

Sent from my iPod touch using HondaGrom.net

41 - 46 of 46 Posts