Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Right before Christmas! Just so you know my daughter is going to hate you because now I have to dip into her Christmas fund for these damn things lol! Jk

·
Registered
80 Posts
install was cake thanks to your write up. only suggestion I have is maybe add suggested torque specs to the hardware. I am pretty anal when it comes to torque specs, I was this way on a car, and I'm at least protected inside the car in case something did happen, so you can imagine how anal I am when im riding on something, that if something goes wrong... "That's your ass Mr. Postman" thats the only thing I say add to the write up... This can be done with one person. I am only 125 pounds 5'6 dude. I had all my tools ready on a table nearby. I started with Throttle side shock while mounted on the bike, so when it droppedid be there in case anything, it barely drops, and thanks to the kickstand holding most of the weight to the left side you can still work with it on the stand.

·
Registered
19 Posts
install was cake thanks to your write up. only suggestion I have is maybe add suggested torque specs to the hardware. I am pretty anal when it comes to torque specs, I was this way on a car, and I'm at least protected inside the car in case something did happen, so you can imagine how anal I am when im riding on something, that if something goes wrong... "That's your ass Mr. Postman" thats the only thing I say add to the write up... This can be done with one person. I am only 125 pounds 5'6 dude. I had all my tools ready on a table nearby. I started with Throttle side shock while mounted on the bike, so when it droppedid be there in case anything, it barely drops, and thanks to the kickstand holding most of the weight to the left side you can still work with it on the stand.
so what torque numbers did you end up using ? thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts