Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been wanting to check out the Honda Grom/MSX125?!? Well now you CAN! ComposiMo Fabrication will have their GROM/MSX125 on display at their booth at the 'Fresh Meet Summer Bash' at Kean University on Sunday, June 30th!!

Be sure to stop on by, you are welcome to sit on it and see how it fits you (NO test rides, sorry). So come on by, check out the Grom/MSX125, and all the Ruckus parts and custom builds that will be there! :)

For more info about the event, check out their FaceBook page!

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/events/446147798800857/[/url]

;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think you should go on tour with it and stop by Austin :)

I passed the word on our Facebook / Twitter pages as well.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you missed this little get-together in Jersey, be sorry.... it was a BLAST!!! :)

Thanks to all that came out, and had a chance to sit on the ol' Grom/MSX125, and i think EVERYONE who saw it and sat on it, wanted one... hahaha!

TONS of interest in the bike... just riding it around the show, i was being stopped all the time on it, answering questions, etc... Lots of people checking it out! I'm sure that there will be a few more deposits made at the dealerships thanks to this trip :) I wish Honda was behind us on this marketing they received this weekend, i'd LOVE to go to more shows and introduce people to this bad-ass little bike :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:sad: I clicked on this thread hoping to see some more "sneak peak" photos of Composimo products.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What about the thread title makes anyone think they'd be seeing "sneak peaks" of any products? ... LOL! This is about me taking the bike to a show so that people could sit on it and see it in person... lol!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I still haven't seen the Grom in person...anyone know a local shop in So Cal that has one in?
Wheres the honda North America place? Torrence I think? Idk where that is but I read over on TR that there's one there in the lobby.. Could be pure hearsay

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
What about the thread title makes anyone think they'd be seeing "sneak peaks" of any products? ... LOL! This is about me taking the bike to a show so that people could sit on it and see it in person... lol!
Nothing in the title at all. We just know you make awesome Ruck stuff and you made an awesome Tail Tiddy and clip-on mounts for the Grom and we are hoping you will make some other cool stuff and that if we follow your posts we might get a sneak peak.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts