·
Registered
38 Posts
Littleton/SW near Chatfield Res.

·
Registered
291 Posts
North Longmont - 66 & Main St
Just picked up my grom a little over a week ago, already got 340mi on her. Just threw a vagabond fender eliminator, takagawa oil pump, and a kitaco cover on yesterday(damn snow messing with my riding).

Anyone want to try to get a ride together real soon? Would be sweet to get a (semi-)local group together for some rides this season. Plus I wanna check out some aftermarket options in person to see fit and finish.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone want to get together for a Grom group ride sometime soon? The weather has been getting nicer and nicer every day...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm up in Fort Collins. Just curious - what are most of you guys/girls getting for top speeds on the flats? I have a 37t rear sprocket and a lightened oil spinner, and the best I can do is 61mph (GPS) in a full tuck. On 13% grade hills, I drop down to a 32mph top speed.

·
Registered
291 Posts
61-63 on stock gears and 61 with a 14t. I also have kitaco clutch cover, takagawa high flow oil pump, speedo recal device, and air box mod. On my way to Estes I can hold 47mph in 3rd.

If you got Facebook join the Rocky Mountain Grom group. It's small right now but we're trying to get a front range group together.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts