Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else thinking of putting on clip-ons to replace the standard handlebars? The more and more I'm watching these vids and taking a look at these pics, the more I'm wanting to make it happen. I'm used to a more aggressive seating position as I've only owned sport bikes and I love the "cafe racer" look, hence removal of HB.

If it'll be senseless because of the extreme change of geometry then I'd reconsider. Other than that, I'm set. Anyone else feeling this way?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I do not like the stock bars. I have a Password:JDM straight bar on my ruck and love it. I would love to put one on the Grom, but with the way the side panels and gas tank are I dont think they will work unless the clamp can be raised and I dont think that can happen either. Im kinda steering toward these:

Pro Taper 7 8" SE Aluminum Handlebars Honda CR CRF High Red 025323 | eBay

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I do not like the stock bars. I have a Password:JDM straight bar on my ruck and love it. I would love to put one on the Grom, but with the way the side panels and gas tank are I dont think they will work unless the clamp can be raised and I dont think that can happen either. Im kinda steering toward these:

Pro Taper 7 8" SE Aluminum Handlebars Honda CR CRF High Red 025323 | eBay
thats similar to what i had on my ruck before going with the custom one made by Brandon.. i will have to wait and see but probably gonna change the bars too.. dont want super high bars

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts