Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good people because I want to change the handlebar and I would like your advice, I know that the two are almost the same but I do not know which of the two you see better, compatible and safe thanks people.
or if you can recommend a similar one that is better

·
Registered
234 Posts
OG or SF? For the latter, the Pro Taper, Takegawa low, or Endurance are all nice.

These clip-on kits are more complicated than I would want, personally.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[QUOTE = "mrsaturn7085, publicación: 478864, miembro: 31676"]
OG o SF? Para este último, el Pro Taper, Takegawa low o Endurance son buenos.

Estos kits con clip son más complicados de lo que quisiera, personalmente.
[/CITAR]
Sf

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you could pass a link where I could buy it, I would be grateful, I have been with the bug for a while and at the moment I have few pages with the three B's (well, nice, cheap) where to get interesting pieces.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok it is not that I am going to do wheelies or races I only use routes through city and towns around here, if you could tell me any alternative similar to the photo I would appreciate it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for the answer, I already have one of that type of handlebar hehehe was looking for one like the one in the photo a semi-handlebar that can regulate it

·
Registered
234 Posts
Think of it this way - all the bolts holding that clip-on conversion together are in single-shear. If you go down, you'll probably need a tow when you snap the bolts. If you go down with a standard bar, you might bend it, but it'll probably get you home.

There's a reason most clip on conversions are one-piece designs that clamp to the fork tubes.

The gold-colored kit you posted looks incredibly dangerous and weak.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Guess what, I ridden such handlebar for 2 years RACING IN A TRACK, pushing everything to the limit aaaand

Bar worked neat

Much like white-collar crime, you can get away with something 1000 times and it only takes one time getting caught. Have you ever laid the bike down with those bars?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
to see I was looking for help from someone who has had it or something similar and who can give their opinion, I am not looking for confrontations between people on the forum thanks, I saw this video and I do not see it thick and the colleague in the end shakes it a couple of times see and feel free,
I have also seen one that is cute composimo and I wondered if it is compatible with the Scott steering damper thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
"Had" these on my bike briefly. "Brielfy" because the left side snapped off the 1st time I went to the track, only lasted half the day. Was not the result of a crash, was just coming onto a corner hard and braking hard and....... SNAP! I loved how they felt (bar and hand position), but the cast aluminum pot metal they are made of is absolutely horrible. Now have Clubman bars that have nearly the same position, but they are SOLID by comparison.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is one of the things that worried me, do you say it was on the track while you ran? I use the motorcycle is more playful in the sense of going around laps and making routes, I had also seen a copy of composimo, if a copy is that the shipping costs from the United States to Spain is too expensive, plus the stop Customs duty does not compensate me and I looked more at the one that I put on the subject of being able to regulate it to my liking and that is not in a fixed position, thanks anyway, by the way something happened to you when it broke or just scare?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
My condolences to your family.

A little dark, yeah... but after shush319 posted that pic, you're still gonna use these?
I’m with you on this one. I’m all for saving money where I can but damn! You don’t cut corners on things that control the bike!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts